Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Possible to mod influence area?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 20, 2012, 12:58:36 PM
Is it possible to mod the way influence works? I start off with such a big area that it covers 70% of the galaxy on the first turn, any way to prevent it from being so big without changing what's affecting it?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 20, 2012, 4:36:24 PM
Covering such a large area at the start of the game seems impossible. Are you already using a mod? Are you using a custom faction? What size map are you playing?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 20, 2012, 6:57:43 PM
If you're using Endless Genetics (or incorporating it with other mods), just don't grab the "Stellar Guardians" or "Spin Doctors" traits.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 21, 2012, 4:14:56 PM
Sargatanus wrote:
If you're using Endless Genetics (or incorporating it with other mods), just don't grab the "Stellar Guardians" or "Spin Doctors" traits.

Yes, that does happen with my mod where your influence can cover the entire galaxy relatively easily. If you want more influence you would be better off taking Stellar Guardians as that gives a lesser amount of influence, or changing the numbers in my mod to be much lower.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 21, 2012, 11:33:26 PM
It's not any released mod, it's my own mod that I just made for myself, but I reduced it by simply using this in my custom trait:

It decreased my starting influence, don't know if it'll still grow out though since I ran into a problem with crashing from too many heap values (not exact wording, but close enough, no clue what caused it as it was pretty stable before.)
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment