Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

how to create a trait that increases academy cap?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jan 25, 2013, 5:55:49 PM
I've been trying to create a hero trait that would increase the academy cap by one, I'm no coding pro. What I did either had no effect or the game would just give me an exception error that tells me I have no idea what I'm doing.

A little help on the coding part?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 25, 2013, 6:10:15 PM
Look at the mod GenLab and its EmpireTraitDescriptor, after that you will be looking for a property MaxHeros, that should help you figure it out and get it working.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 25, 2013, 6:18:42 PM
AAAAHHHH Wonderful. Thank you so much, and thank you for the quick reply. I spent hours trying to find the exact name for what comes after that "TargetProperty=" I wonder where the creator of GenLab found it? :S If i knew that things would be a lot easier.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 25, 2013, 6:24:39 PM
wymm666 wrote:
AAAAHHHH Wonderful. Thank you so much, and thank you for the quick reply. I spent hours trying to find the exact name for what comes after that "TargetProperty=" I wonder where the creator of GenLab found it? :S If i knew that things would be a lot easier.

You would probably have to look through all of the files of where you think it might be, and see if there is an example of it. Otherwise, it does not exist, at least not that anyone but the Devs are aware of.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 26, 2013, 9:24:09 AM
Exactly my thoughts, and I almost tried that (stopped myself). So how did this guy figure it out?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 26, 2013, 4:03:36 PM
By looking through all of the files of where he thought it might be, and seeing if there is an example of it.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment