Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Micro Mod UE Power

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jan 21, 2013, 2:57:19 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?p66b651wj6gxe7g

He is more of an experiment then a mod, I have altered the UE industry-tax bonus to the following numbers:

-95%,-70%,-50%,-20%,0%,+10%,+15%,+25%,+40%,+60%,+80%,+105%,+115%,+130%,+150%,+200%,+250%,+300%,+450%,+600%,+800%

In my initial tests this does help to promote UE players to build taller empires then wider ones, and especially to keep them in a higher tax band, giving them a whole bunch of money to also spend.

Enjoy.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 22, 2013, 5:34:38 PM
I always thought there was something wrong about that racial. Higher taxes generate dust and in this particular racial - generate a bonus to industry, but kill science (which is the sole reason to expand... science output...). Because of that - i doubt this is the correct way to approach the problem... but have no idea of any other way to make an empire grow taller rather than wider. Hmm... maybe make science output grow along with taxes? You know... higher taxes = greater budget to spend on science? Last i checked nobody wants to work for free... especially scientists.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 22, 2013, 10:19:59 PM
DroneAccount wrote:
I always thought there was something wrong about that racial. Higher taxes generate dust and in this particular racial - generate a bonus to industry, but kill science (which is the sole reason to expand... science output...). Because of that - i doubt this is the correct way to approach the problem... but have no idea of any other way to make an empire grow taller rather than wider. Hmm... maybe make science output grow along with taxes? You know... higher taxes = greater budget to spend on science? Last i checked nobody wants to work for free... especially scientists.

You have no idea how many scientists do or would work for pennies. FOR SCIENCE is a great motivator.

This looks interesting, i'll try to test it. The problem is that, of course, happiness buildings may be too strong in relation to the expansion modifier, and that Optimism is ridicolously overpowered.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 23, 2013, 6:15:43 AM
DroneAccount wrote:

Growing science can be done many ways, by good approval, by lots of systems, lots of population and by trade.

With this change i hope to make the UE focus more on science by good approval, population and trade.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 23, 2013, 3:22:09 PM
The most science is usually done by the private sector so less taxes actualyl does mean more money for the scientists :P
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 23, 2013, 3:55:43 PM
You can have imperial science facility's, they are usually more focused then when compared to commercial science.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 3, 2013, 10:57:23 PM
Just saw this now, I think it's a good idea to have UE play a lot differently from now (y).
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment