Sorry I should Post the mod first.

Anyway, now I understand a bit more about missile spam and invincible flak, here is what I did for my weapon module! In short, it will make the low tier missile take more space, make higher tier missile take less space, but with the original balancing. (This is what I think, it may not be the case, or even made the game worse, so try with caution!)

This is what I did step by step, some change in early steps are changed back in later steps.

Step 1, Double every basic values of missiles modules (cost, weight, MP, damage), keep the rest untouched. (This will halve the number of missiles, so Tier 1,2,3 will provide same amount of damage, but less missiles, harder to spam.)

Step 2, Tier 4,5,6 missiles's damage will be will be halved, and numberpersalvo changed to 2. ( Basically, Tier 4,5,6 missile will be exactly the same as originals, only different is that you have to install them by 2)

Step 3, Tier 7,8,9 missiles's damage will be reduced to 1/3, and numberpersalvo changed to 3. (So, damage will be the same, but, it divided into more missiles, but they are a lot of heavier than low tier ones, so hard to spam)

To sum up, if you want to spam missiles to overcome flak quantity, your best choice is among tier 7-9, but, because everthing is double in Step 1, the weight of each missile is higher even compare to original tier 1 missile, so if weight limit is not enough to stop you from spam, the increased cost might, tier 7 module's price is 92, so divided by 3 missiles, each cost 30, it's 5 times more than the original tier 1 missile, of course they are stronger missiles as well.

Or if you want to build up strong IE missiles you also go with tier 7-9, and now they will not only have the advantage of IE value, but also good in quantity. Do you call this a balance?

I will put weaponmodule.xml file here, if some one interested in this mod? WeaponModule.zip

Please let me know if you find this more balanced or worse? Thank you!

A thing I'm worried about:

MP value, is it really the same?