Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Could someone please tell me which are the best mods you can merge or modpack locate?

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 14, 2013, 9:17:36 PM
I can't say much about other mods, but there is mine : Fair Fight. It started as a combat rebalance but i included AI and economic stuff along the way. It's up to date and it does greatly improve the gameplay as it does fix a lot of issues the stock game has, like FOO strategies.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 14, 2013, 10:42:32 PM
Aureon wrote:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/783175/FairFightExt.rar This is a merge of Fair Fight with AggressiveAI and Thiax's Anomalies.

Is this merge up to date? I had a look in the galaxysettings file and some settings that exist on the original do not appear on the modded one

just want to make sure that the missing lines are intended
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 4:21:43 AM
hypersot wrote:
Is this merge up to date? I had a look in the galaxysettings file and some settings that exist on the original do not appear on the modded one

just want to make sure that the missing lines are intended

Thanks this is just what I am looking for is it updated?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 4:27:16 AM
auboy105 wrote:
Thanks this is just what I am looking for is it updated?

Well, if you want to experience my mod to it's fullest, you should try it as is. Well, i don't mind my mod being merged Aureon, but the Aggressive AI mod may conflict with my own AI improvements (depending what is kept from either mod). Thiax on other hand should not have any problem with it besides the time it takes to make a new map.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment