Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Savegame question

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Mar 2, 2014, 11:37:42 AM
Hey,

I'm completely new to fiddling around with Endless Space. Yesterday I tried a few things out on a savegame of mine. I can change planet sizes, planet types and even the resources as well as anomalies and wonders on my planet. What I can't change though are the amount of resources. I know for each planet there are a few lines that describe the resources, followed by size. For some odd reason changing those values does not work in the actual game. It will still only be one. Am I missing a different line where I need to adjust the size of a resource?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 6, 2014, 6:52:48 AM
You need to edit it under gameinfo/systems/systemX/planetX area if it's UN-colonized, if she is colonized already you will also need to add necessary descriptors in the game/empires/empireX/systemX/planetX area. I'm being generic but if you need the specifics let me know.

Then again from the looks of another post I think you were able to accomplish what you wanted via the map editor, but I wanted to let you know why things were not working as expected for you via manual edit.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment