Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Next Faction for Endless Civilizations mod !

Cylons (battlestar galactica's)
Colonial (battlestar galactica's)
Others ?
Universe : Starcraft
Universe : Dune
Mythology (if chosed, another poll will be started to choose one of all mytholoigie )
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Aug 6, 2014, 9:29:57 AM
You have a week to decide which race will be the next created in Endless Civilizations Mod !

The poll is based on player's proposal.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 7, 2014, 2:39:16 AM
The book is good, but just look up the game Dune 2000. In case you didn't know: There are only two main houses in dune from the book (atreides [good] and harkonnen [evil]) the third from the game is made up (Ordos [neutral]). If you didn't know the game storyline is completely different from the book (obviously since i just said Ordos is made up for the game purposes only).

Yes there are other houses, but they're not as important in the book aside from the Fremon (but they weren't space travelers) and the Padishah Emperor with his sardaukar (but I'd say he still has a small part in the book).
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 8, 2014, 1:53:27 PM
12 votes, not that bad for a first poll !

Dont hesitate to vote or to post proposal for next poll, even if you still not played the Mod smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 11, 2014, 10:53:14 PM
2 days left !

Last vote waited but it seems Dune is the winner !

But we never know what can happen in 2 days ^^
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 11, 2014, 11:54:37 PM
Voted dune because theres already a good start in two other dune mod threads that dont seem to be moving forward.

This is a HUGE project you started. Keep it going and ask for help when you get stuck and Im sure this will be a great mod.

smiley: approval
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 12, 2014, 1:00:07 PM
Thx alot Scrivener07, and yea, I know that's a pretty huge project but I can make it smiley: biggrin

More support I have, more the project will be ambitious smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 13, 2014, 11:09:08 AM
17 votes, that's great and not expected, and definitivly, DUNE IS THE WINNER !

Prepare for custom faction Dune-themed.

Now tell me which faction you want me to add and which heroes and I will go and work smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 15, 2014, 3:41:13 PM
Well, you dont seem to care wich dune faction I take so I will implement the Spacing Guild ! :à
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment