I'm playing on an Xbox series x. Once you generate so much money, somewhere above 2.1 million, instead of increasing it switches to negative 2 million per turn. If you destroy money making infrastructure and lower the amount of money you make per turn, it switches back to positive 2 million. There is a bug where there is an effective cap on money, but instead of a ceiling, it circles around and becomes a negative number basically ending the game within a few turns. Could you either put a hard cap on the money so it doesn't become negative? Or better yet could you change the math calculations so that you can have up to 10 million money or more?

Note: when I try to upload my Xbox screenshots or the video capture your website won't accept the PNG or MP4 file formats for me to upload the shares from the Xbox series X. I took cropped screenshots as a workaround, but there is no way to upload video to show the steps where you go to negative 2 million, then lower your money production so you go back to positive 2 million.