Description of this mechanic states that if the territory that is targetted belongs to an Empire then only that Empire's units (plus any other Empire given permission) are able to move units within the territory without issue. The impression given is that if this is the players territory then the player would not be punished by having their own units in their own territory. Yet when hovering over a unit a pop up states that the units are generating Leverage for the Empire that initiated the Demilitarized Zone.

This is an utterly shit mechanic if true. The game is literally able to punish a player for having stationed their own forces in their own territory and there's nothing that can be done about it.

If this is not true then the description, pop up and icon on the unit/s, are very misleading and needs a rewrite into understandable English so to be clear.

I hope it is the later as the former situation is a mess of a game mechanic and I'll be posting a thumbs down on my review. It is that poor I'm actually shocked at Amplitude; a studio I have backed and spoken about in positive terms.