Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
"Cheerleading" status not working.
PC
Steam
9 months ago
Dec 31, 2023, 3:52:18 PM

I selected the "reject" option for the stranger event in the neolithic era. It applies a "cheerleading" status on the outpost that is supposed to give +2 influence per population. I have one population on the outpost and am receiving 6 influence per turn. 5 from a natural wonder and 1 from "district."

Separate bug but same game, when merging tribes I lost the event that let me choose between food, influence, and the combat status.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Check the status of Miram outpost and then check the influence income.
Screenshots
screenshot
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
In-Game Issue
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
1.0.26.4406 - George Sand - Update Preview
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by PaladinLeeroy?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Bug filed
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
Tyor
Hello! It seems this status only works on Cities which is not normal. An issue has been added on our side and we'll investigate a solution. Regarding your second issue, it's a known issue unfortunatly, sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your bug report!
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
8 months ago
Jan 27, 2024, 8:02:30 PM
PC
Steam
1.0.26.4437 - George Sand Update

I choose 'Reject' on the An Outstretched Hand event and the same happens. George Sand update plus VIP and Official Endless mod.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Reject option on An Outstretched Hand event
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue