Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
[MAC/EPIC, v1.0.25.4263] Corrupt Saved Game - Army location and graphics wrong
Apple
MAC
8 months ago
Jan 10, 2024, 4:57:08 AM

Corruption issues:

When I move an army, the graphics for the move do not occur. (The fog of war visibility does change as though the army has moved.) When the move is complete, the game seems to become confused. In some ways it behaves as though the army is back where it started. Pathing in particular seems to act as though the army has not moved. Other actions, outpost creation, act as though the army moved.

There are other corruptions as well. When I created a new outpost, it had the wrong colour and symbol. (It matched an AI, not my character.) However, the territory outline colour was correct.

It appears this is caused by some combination of my play actions. Reloading from an earlier save and not moving any armies avoids this issue.

Screen shots:
Screen1.jpg The elephant army has been moved 2 hexes north of where it appears. The fog of war visibility has adjusted as though it moved. The elephant graphics have not moved.

Screen2.jpg Even though the elephant seems in the wrong place, it just created the outpost "Celaeno". Note the incorrect graphics for the owner of "Celaeno".

Screen3.jpg The selected ship has moved 6 spaces west. The fog of war has updated but the ship location has not.

These files go togeather and show the issue:
Diagnostics (2024'01'09 @1942'01''181''').html.zip
Player.log
BugCurrupt.ctr

Reproduction:

PersiansTurn242e.ctr
I reloaded from this earlier save. It worked fine and then developed issues on turn 244. The diagnostic files for this are:

Diagnostics (2024'01'09 @2010'47''301''').html.zip
Player242.log

Restarting the computer does not fix the issue.

I reloaded a save from several turns earlier and did not have this issue at turn 244-246. Something about my actions around turn 242-244 caused this. This save game appears clean:
Persians Turn 241ee.ctr

This diagnostic file is from my run to turn 246 with no issues.
Diagnostics (2024'01'09 @2028'58''854''').html.zip

System:
MacOS 12.6.4
Epic Games Version
Humankind 1.0.25.4263

Mod: 1 installed
14 Era Stars - 2 Neolithic by NickBc Version 1.00
This seems unlikely to be the issue. It should not alter anything related to armies and has caused no issues earlier.

Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
In-Game Issue
Platform
Distribution
Game version
Apple
MAC
1.0.25.4263 - Anne Bonny - Latest version
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by IoFromTheWest?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Investigating
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue