Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Hero badge won't work
PC
Steam
8 months ago
Jan 21, 2024, 11:12:27 PM

As the title says; I have the hero badge, which should give my units a combat bonus, but it does not.

Note that the zip folder created by the in-game bug report feature was too large to upload, so I just uploaded what I believe should be the most recent save.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Get hero badge
Step 2
Go to combat, there is no bonus for my units
Screenshots
screenshot
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
In-Game Issue
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
1.0.26.4437 - George Sand Update
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by BlackHoleSon98?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Investigating
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
Tyor
Hello! We are investigating this issue but it seems the uploaded save is corrupted, could you please send it again? Thank you for taking the time to write us your bug report!
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
8 months ago
Jan 25, 2024, 11:03:55 AM
PC
Steam
1.0.26.4437 - George Sand Update

Hello!

Thank your for your bug report! Unfortunatly the save you have uploaded seems corrucpted and can't be unzipped, could you try to send it again.

We have investigate the issue on other save and the Combat Strength bonus seems to be applied, could you also send a screenshot of your Unit's Combat Strength?

Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue