In-Game Issue
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
1.0.26.4437 - George Sand Update
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by MadGax?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Bug filed
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
Tyor
Hello! A bug has been added on our side and we will investigate a solution. Could you try to delete the files located in ...\Users\username\Documents\Humankind\Users? Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for helping us investigate your issue.
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
8 months ago
Jan 26, 2024, 9:08:53 AM
PC
Steam
1.0.26.4437 - George Sand Update

Hi!

I have took a look a the log and the errors in there. My understanding is that you have a "Gedemon injection code mod" somewhere which is trying to call a method that we removed in our last update. (https://github.com/Gedemon)

I am not sure why it crash the UI like this, but if you can try to remove or upgrade the mod that could solve your problem.

I do not have a lot of information about the mod name or location. My guess is that you have a folder somewhere in the HK files which need to be deleted or somehting like that.

Could you check and come back to us if it's not the case?

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Delete gedemon mod
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue