Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
nuclear strike on a battle causes all active battles to freeze
PC
Steam
8 months ago
Feb 2, 2024, 1:37:08 AM

Large battle underway with several cities mixed in it.

Launched a thermonuclear missile on one of the cities and a nuclear missile on another city within the battle.

Next turn the missiles strike and then all active battles freeze.

I load the game from the prior turn a number of times and each time something slightly different happens :

1. the battle involving the nukes shows all units struck as still alive with full health and there is no dialog to interact with the battle; the battle has frozen anyway

2. the battle involving the nukes shows all units struck as dead, the AI carries out its round in the battle and then the battle dialog disappears - no way to continue the battle

In all cases, other unrelated battles can continue for one round and then their battle dialogs disappear too - no way to continue.

I see several similar bug reports dating back several years - still very buggy it seems.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
launch nuclear strike at a city within a battle zone
Screenshots
screenshot
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
In-Game Issue
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
1.0.26.4437 - George Sand Update
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by RajNZ?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Investigating
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
Tyor
Hello! We did found an issue on our save however to help us investigate the issue, we need your Diagnostic files. Could you please follow the step in the answer I've added to your bug report? Thank you!
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
7 months ago
Feb 7, 2024, 9:48:01 AM
PC
Steam
1.0.26.4437 - George Sand Update

Hello!

In order for us to fully investigate this issue we need the following:

- Your diagnostics logs. These are time stamped, and any time you close and relaunch the game, new ones are started. Please grab all diagnostics logs related to the session you were playing where the issue occurred. These are by default located in \Users\[username]\Documents\Humankind\Temporary Files

Thank you for taking the time to send us this report.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue