Welcome to the world of Inistros, my world. Inistros is the name I gave to the planet on which countless heroic fantasy adventures take place.

A few years ago I decided to create my own heroic fantasy world with some of my friends.
We had started to write stories, most of which are hidden in the depths of my computer. I have always dreamed of creating a game based on this universe strongly inspired by Elder scrolls, the lord of the rings or even Eragon. Lacking the skills, I never did. But this contest made me want to bring out my old maps and bring these stories to life through this wonderful game.

Well, let's start with the technical aspect of the map and if you want more details see you at the bottom of the page.

How to play ?

-Set up the map size to large.
-The map is designed for 8 players only.
-The players spawn on 3 different continents
-The 2 other continents must be colonized and are the only ones that contain oil, aluminum and uranium. (let's get to war !)
-There is only one coal per continent if you want more you have to find the 2 volcanic Islands present on the map.
-There is 0-2 luxury ressources per tiles.

How to install ?

-Dowload the file at the bottom of this page.
-Right click on the file and then extract it.
-Put the file "The Kingdoms of Inistros.hmap" in "Documents/Humankind/Maps
-Enjoy !

Where are the Spawnpoints ?

Sorry the spawnpoints are in the wrong order but i'm sure you'll be able to manage that.

Here is the continent of Nedarya

The Continent of the Eastern Empire

The Continent of Estarya (the best one ;) )

About me and the universe

Hello, i'm a french guy (so sorry if there are some mistakes) I'm currently studying design in a great school in Strasbourg. I'm a huge fan of The Elder scrolls. At the beginning I wanted to create a Tamriel map but there is already plenty of it and some really good ones so I recommand you to check those out. So I ended up doing this instead. Here is the original map that I draw some years ago

Some screenshots : 

Credit :

-A great thanks to my old friends who helped me in the past creating this world.
-Thanks to Benualdo and is software that allow you to see where you placed the ressources on the map. (That helped me a lot) here is the link to the post on the forum : "click here"

Well have fun on this map !

DOWLOAD THE MAP

If you have any suggestion, let me know ;)