Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Adjacent military district matter

MilitaryBattles

5 months ago
May 10, 2024, 11:30:51 AM

When I'm in war and I have a 2 tile corridor between 2 mountains. I decide to build 2 military disctrict and put an army on one of the tiles. I would really appreciate the ennemy to provoke battle if he's attacking one of the military district because they are considered as one and only fortification and I have an army in one of the military district tile.

In the current state of the game, they only get in the other military non-occupied tiles and attack so i lost the fortificaiton bonus, it messed up the deployment zone and it's weird because visually the game do considered side by side military district as one like cities district walls do.

Updated 19 days ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
5 months ago
May 11, 2024, 5:05:37 PM

Hey, let me see if I understood your problem. I think what you are trying to say is that even tho you have two "garrison" district, you only place a unit in one of them. This allows the opponents military unites to step into your district that is without a unit, therefore attacking you, and because they are inside the garrison you lose the fortification.

I think that the simple solution is to place a unit of your in each garrison or so simply construct one and placing a unit there. Other option would be to only build one garrison, even tho this doesn't completely block the passage, it will limit the movement of the opponents military units to 1 movement point while within 1 tile of you garrison.

I hope this helps you in anyway.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment