Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

ADD A POINTS SHOP TO GET FULL GAMES OF GAMES2GETHER TITLES, DLCS, AND MORE!

Rewards

3 years ago
Jan 24, 2021, 8:53:54 PM

My idea is to add a G2G Points Shop to the G2G Site. This shop will give G2G users to get DLCs, Full Games of G2G Titles, Downloadable Extras, and more! It also keeps your current score on the leaderboard when a user spends G2G points,My idea is to add a G2G Points Shop to the G2G Site. This shop will give G2G users to get DLCs, Full Games of G2G Titles, Downloadable Extras, and more! It also keeps your current score on the leaderboard when a user spends G2G points,My idea is to add a G2G Points Shop to the G2G Site. This shop will give G2G users to get DLCs, Full Games of G2G Titles, Downloadable Extras, and more! It also keeps your current score on the leaderboard when a user spends G2G points,

Updated 2 months ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jan 26, 2021, 3:06:45 PM
You beat me to this. I was going to suggest the same thing! In addition to what you wrote, I was also going to suggest perhaps swag... but the premise is still the same. This would be awesome
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message