Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Search tool for your posts and threads

ForumsBlogsProfileSearch

2 years ago
Nov 16, 2021, 4:35:45 AM

Most forums offer a function to scearch into your own posts. This can be usefull when you have to refer to a previous statement you made, or in order to find a previous thread.

What could be done, would be to just had a specific filter to "your posts only". A scearch bar directly built into one's own profile could be handy :

No, I do not draw gud.

Addenda : the possibility to do an "advanced search" with mandatory formulation or thingy, such as +"data about some game" in order to find a specific thing, as with a search engine, could also be nice. Do not know if this would deserve it's own subject. Both are a bit niche, I have to admit.

I hope this is constructive in some way.

Updated 3 months ago.
0Send private message

Greenlit

The GREENLIT status is given by the dev team to ideas they will really likely implement in the near future. Almost there!

Sobert

ADMIN Sobert

status updated 2 years ago

I think we want to expand this as: "search content created by a specific user (myself or someone else)".

Comments

Copied to clipboard!

Greenlit

The GREENLIT status is given by the dev team to ideas they will really likely implement in the near future. Almost there!

Sobert

ADMIN Sobert

status updated 2 years ago

I think we want to expand this as: "search content created by a specific user (myself or someone else)".

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 23, 2021, 5:31:49 PM
Works too. :)

Thanks.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message