Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Improve the visibility for hyperlink

ForumsBlogsDesign

2 years ago
Nov 17, 2021, 1:40:50 PM

This normal text.

This is normal text with an hyperlink.

It appear that some people can fail to see the hyperlinks. They are of soft purple, very soothing and subtle and pretty. That said, I am not sure that people with different screen configuration can see them, not to speak of eventual sight problems or colorblindness.

The need for an automated underline the the link would fit with regular uses and signals to say "hey, hyperlink here". I would suggest an other color,  why not the same color, more "agressive" for it to be more distinct. If all else fail, the seering royal blue of usual hyperlinks would be a safe bet, I suppose.

Updated 3 months ago.
0Send private message

Greenlit

The GREENLIT status is given by the dev team to ideas they will really likely implement in the near future. Almost there!

Sobert

ADMIN Sobert

status updated 2 years ago

As we have at heart to have an accessible platform, we will improve that.

Comments

Copied to clipboard!

Greenlit

The GREENLIT status is given by the dev team to ideas they will really likely implement in the near future. Almost there!

Sobert

ADMIN Sobert

status updated 2 years ago

As we have at heart to have an accessible platform, we will improve that.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message