Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Add Cosmic monsters to the game

GamificationVotes

6 years ago
Jan 20, 2018, 1:57:50 AM

Cosmic Life Form monster and events.

A monster from beyond:

Deal with a cosmic creatures that are lurking somewhere,  if you do gain  20 titanium and 20 hyperium + 200 dust.

Migrations of the Unknow:

The center of the galaxy start spawning some monsters that group up in " fleets of monsters", then try to make a lair, if they do, the lair start spawning stronger versions of that monster and the planet changes on appearance and fids.

Cosmic worm:

Each time it attacks it heals hp based on the dmg inflicted, every combat phase a emp pulse gets all ships into the fleet and have 25% chance to disable them to the rest of this particular phase.

Updated 12 hours ago.
0Send private message

Out of Vision

The OUT OF VISION status is given by the dev team to ideas that are not compatible with their vision of the game or technically not feasible.

DarkHerumor

ADMIN DarkHerumor

status updated 6 years ago

This is not the Endless Space 2 Ideas, but the G2G one, you can re-create it here: https://www.games2gether.com/endless-space-2/ideas :)

Comments

Copied to clipboard!

Out of Vision

The OUT OF VISION status is given by the dev team to ideas that are not compatible with their vision of the game or technically not feasible.

DarkHerumor

ADMIN DarkHerumor

status updated 6 years ago

This is not the Endless Space 2 Ideas, but the G2G one, you can re-create it here: https://www.games2gether.com/endless-space-2/ideas :)

0Send private message
6 years ago
Apr 15, 2018, 12:31:56 AM

That is so sad.
Fighting huge leviathans in space for extra dust reward or ancient techs would be awesome!

0Send private message
6 years ago
Apr 17, 2018, 12:23:13 PM

My bad, I've failed my copy/paste... chekc my previous comments, your udea is not rejected, you're just not in the right place :)

0Send private message
6 years ago
May 4, 2018, 9:58:09 PM

Thanks for the advice i really dont know i was in the wrong section oO, i actually had more fun ideas for you guys :) will put them on the right place now.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message