Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

A Games2Gether mobile app

ForumsBlogs

5 years ago
Sep 16, 2019, 11:53:23 AM

Hello,

I would really appreciate to have an App of your G2G Service. It could start out very easy with only being able to see news and read articles and could then evolve into a complete representation of you browser service with the possibility to write something in the forums, share ideas etc. etc.

Updated 16 days ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
May 5, 2020, 11:38:20 PM

interesting idea, but to make this work, amplitude-studios is going to need to make custom rewards for us for our copies of there games for us to be interested in the app?

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 24, 2020, 5:23:40 AM
klintonkavanagh wrote:

interesting idea, but to make this work, amplitude-studios is going to need to make custom rewards for us for our copies of there games for us to be interested in the app?

I thinky copies for the rewards aren't needed since our account information and everything linked to it is saved on a server, and a mobile app could easily access server data.

What could make us interested in an app? Well, I can only speak for myself:

• The management of tabs and loggin in in the browser would be gone
  • You wouldn't have the browser's interface (search bar etc.) at the top. Specifically the search bar suddenly popping up annoys me when I'm scrolling.
  • Privacy protection of thd browser and privacy protection of G2G wouldn't matter at the same time. For instance, if you use G2G on Chrome, both will collect data from you at the same timd since you use both at the same time. With an app, you could have your browser closed while only using the app.
Then again, I'd wish for good privacy protection and not something similar to Facebook , Twitter or Tumblr.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Dec 17, 2020, 10:36:40 PM

What would really make me more interested in the app is if it can keep me up to date when it comes to voting on certain ideas, concept art, and mechanics for future DLC's for our games?

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message