Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Make a "Love Thyself" appear on a sidebar amongside other games

ForumsVotesGamification

5 years ago
Sep 19, 2019, 6:18:56 PM

As we all know, "Love Thyself: A Horatio Story" finally got an update, meaning that this game is still worked on (unlike other joke games from other studios). It is even canon to some point! So I think, that we should make a devblog/forum/ideas/votes page (game page) amongside other games. With this, we could have better knowlege about development, and we could share our ideas about some details, new endings, and so on.

Sincerly

an Amplitude Studios fan

Updated a month ago.
0Send private message

Out of Vision

The OUT OF VISION status is given by the dev team to ideas that are not compatible with their vision of the game or technically not feasible.

Frogsquadron

ADMIN Frogsquadron

status updated 5 years ago

I'm very confused as to which update you might be referring to? The game hasn't been updated since the start of summer. We haven't opened a proper game page with blogs and votes and everything because although it is a game we're proud of, Love Thyself is supposed to be a one-off experience. At this time, we do not plan on adding more endings or chapters to it.

Comments

Copied to clipboard!

Out of Vision

The OUT OF VISION status is given by the dev team to ideas that are not compatible with their vision of the game or technically not feasible.

Frogsquadron

ADMIN Frogsquadron

status updated 5 years ago

I'm very confused as to which update you might be referring to? The game hasn't been updated since the start of summer. We haven't opened a proper game page with blogs and votes and everything because although it is a game we're proud of, Love Thyself is supposed to be a one-off experience. At this time, we do not plan on adding more endings or chapters to it.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message