Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Rebels in humankind

ContestsGamificationRewards

4 years ago
May 5, 2020, 7:46:47 PM
Rebels can make game interesting, it main cause can be decrease in happiness or unhappiness by decision.

It can have levels

Level 1
There will be decrease in production and they can demand.

Level 2
There can be appearance of some rebel units and can damages or disappear after doing damage.

Level 3
Situation will be like civil war and rebel will start setting camp and due to uprising many rebel units will appear can capture outpost and can capture city.

Rebels can be communicated at level 3 at any time. They can ask demand or killed by military.
Foriegn civ can communicate they can declare war or provide support by giving resources or units.

Updated 25 days ago.
0Send private message

Out of Vision

The OUT OF VISION status is given by the dev team to ideas that are not compatible with their vision of the game or technically not feasible.

raspberly

ADMIN raspberly

status updated 4 years ago

Hello Abhi2410,

As I mentioned in your other idea, this the idea section for the Games2Gether and ideas are not opened yet for Humankind :)

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
May 5, 2020, 11:19:47 PM

I like this idea, the rebels can even create there own mini empire within your own empire would be interesting?

0Send private message

Out of Vision

The OUT OF VISION status is given by the dev team to ideas that are not compatible with their vision of the game or technically not feasible.

raspberly

ADMIN raspberly

status updated 4 years ago

Hello Abhi2410,

As I mentioned in your other idea, this the idea section for the Games2Gether and ideas are not opened yet for Humankind :)

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message