Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

4 years ago
Jul 9, 2020, 9:33:41 PM

G2G is a great platform that gives users the ability to create, make friends and spend time together. But there are users (especially beginners) who find it difficult to navigate the interface of this community. 

Offer in the profile to add a button "G2G GUIDE", clicking which the user will be able to see all the mechanics community that will allow him to get faster to focus on the community itself. It will also reduce the likelihood of churn due to the complexity of the interaction with the interface. 
-- 

The guide serves to describe about all the mechanics(notifications, PTS, awards, ideas, etc.). Additionally it would be good to add information to the forums - theme and overall.

Attached a picture how it could look like menu item: 

But the content must be capacious and at the same time not overloaded. Offer experienced community members to make suggestions about content. 

Together we could make the community even friendly and better!

Update: this idea will solve a lot of users ' questions before they start writing to the forum section G2G -> Help

p.s. sorry for my English

Updated 16 days ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Jul 10, 2020, 11:55:05 PM

A few examples of forum topics that would be solved by implementing the idea:

G2G SURVEY - WHERE IS IT?

HUMANKIND PAGE REGISTRATION REWARDS

HOW DO YOU DELETE YOUR GAMES2GETHER ACCOUNT?

PROFILER BADGE?

BADGES

In fact, there are many more such topics than the provided links to examples. When the idea is implemented, most of these questions will disappear. This is an undeniable advantage for both users and community moderators/administrators.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Aug 7, 2020, 2:31:50 PM

I just arrived here and I can say that I could use a guide like that! There is so much stuff here.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message