Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Hosting multiplayer matches on Twitch

ContestsGamification

3 years ago
Jan 27, 2021, 1:21:48 AM

Cat-o-Nine-Tails and Rogan have been playing on Twitch, which I think is great. What about occasionally streaming and commenting on some multiplayer games? Interested players from the G2G community could be selected (through some method) to face off in Endless Space 2 or Endless Legends (or Humankind in the future). This could help generate more interest in multiplayer for these games.

Updated 9 days ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jan 27, 2021, 9:34:57 AM
Hey!

Multiplayer has always been on our list of stream ideas, and they are always so fun to do! They do, however, take a little bit of planning and dependence on the other players. People are busy, which we totally understand, but that makes it tough to get everyone together at a time that works for all of them AND us AND our stream schedule. That's kinda why the multiplayer streams usually happen when we have a special event going on!

That being said, if you all wanna see some more multiplayer streams, let me know! Cat and I will try to line more up for the future. Last stream was super fun, so if we could set up a regular game that we stream each week or every other week, that'd be the dream! I really want to explore multiplayer as much as possible on-stream for Humankind, so let me know if you're interested in either playing or watching. The streams exist to serve all of you, so I appreciate the feedback. :)

Rogan
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 27, 2021, 2:21:07 PM

Hi Rogan, thanks for the response! I've played quite a bit of Endless Space 2, but I don't think I've ever played it multiplayer (I did play a bit of the first Endless Space as multiplayer, but that was a while ago). But I'd be down for a multiplayer match on a weekend. Although I think a bit of logistics would be necessary, if the multiplayer was advertised in the discord, Steam, and on G2G (with a poll or something), we might be able to find enough players for matches at given intervals. And then, if it goes well, the streams could garner even more interest. I think there'd also have to be a ranking system - i.e. beginner one week, moderate the next, and endless the next, for example, just so the good players don't consistently crush the newer players - and alternation between games (between EL and ES2, for example).

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 30, 2021, 1:15:19 AM

Oh nice - I didn't know that. But maybe something can happen with Humankind when it comes out.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message