Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Publish an Endless universe art book

ForumsBlogsContestsDesignRewards

7 years ago
Feb 6, 2017, 12:06:31 AM

(Wasn't quite sure where to put this)

Amplitude really should put together a nice hardback, large format artbook of their game art.   Visual design is such a great part of their games and I'm sure they have troves of concept art they could mine as well.

I for one would pay a good amount of money for such an item and I doubt I'm alone.   Bonus if they manage to get some written commentary from the artists and game designers in.

Updated 4 hours ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Feb 23, 2017, 7:23:31 PM

Totally support this idea. I'm looking for all the art of this game, but i only have screenshots made by my self...

You have my +1

0Send private message
7 years ago
Mar 16, 2017, 6:34:50 PM

I actually searched this a month ago or so to see if they had one. It's a shame they don't but i'd love to see one, the artwork is one of the best I've seen in games for a long time.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 24, 2022, 10:40:37 AM

I expect from Amplitude something beyond unusual. I hope I open the book and I lose my speech from what I see. I like to read something like this but often there is not enough time. For moments like this I found a website that writes papers for you, I use paperell.net for that. Everyone wants to relax sometimes and stop thinking about the tasks that you have. That's what I want sometimes.

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message