Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 8, 2012, 8:33:57 PM
usually i just listen to game music

favorite game music

Skyrim

Civ 5

Mass Effect

If i fell like it i go on iTunes and play some songs usually metal and rock songs
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 21, 2012, 12:38:19 AM
I think i found my new UE soundtrack.

0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 19, 2012, 11:35:15 PM
I listen to the in game music. If I'm not for some reason I don't have any music on. For me not having music is better than listening to music I've heard before.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 18, 2012, 6:34:14 PM
I stick on game soundtrack mostly to get "inside" the game i play. The music must be too awful in order to set another playlist
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 18, 2012, 5:34:37 PM
I would listen to arcade-ish rock that would be comonly found in the Ace Combat Series.

Brings back so many memories
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 16, 2012, 10:04:12 AM
well, I usually listen to game music ( some games have damn good soundtrack ^^), but sometimes I put on some of my metal/ heavy metal stuff. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 16, 2012, 3:41:34 AM
When I'd play MTG Duels 2012 with a friend in 2v2 games I'd switch my input from Mic to Stereo and play a long playlist of cheesy 80s stuff like Howard Jones and Human League. Shame they introduced a mute function, people crying over the mic for me to stop was the best thing about the game. It was pretty atmospheric music actually!

Oh plus soundtracks on games themselves like other have said above. Probably my favourite game soundtrack so far has been Katawa Shoujo's (some of the tracks seriously bring tears to my eyes)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 11, 2012, 9:22:42 PM
There's been one song that I always loop, ever since I was younger and played Starflight. (harder to do on a record back then.)

But, Kashmir by Led Zepplin; it just has the space feel to it for me. I don't know how or why, but it says: Let's go explore space and kick arse!

Otherwise, I use the BSG (Battle Star Galactica) series 2 soundtrack when not listening to the still good in-game music.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 2, 2012, 9:12:19 PM
Yup, as the title refers to: What music do you listen while gaming?

For me, I listen music acording to the genre/game I'm playing to. When playing RTS I listen to classics, like Vivaldi or Beethoven and when playing....for example shooters, I listen to D&B and rock to get me pumped up. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 8, 2012, 8:26:27 PM
If I'm not listening to my usual mix of electro house, the Portal 2 soundtrack is often on. This is mostly for puzzle games or when I'm studying/testing.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 7, 2012, 9:43:59 AM
Songs by either Bethooven,Vivaldi,Bach etc. or the Red Army Choir(I barely understand anything but they sound good).
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 6, 2012, 6:55:00 PM
In most single player games, I usually listen to the game its self, but in multiplayer games I always listen to shuffle on itunes and considering almost all my music is heavy metal, and heavier than that smiley: wink its what I usually get.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 6, 2012, 3:57:19 PM
Treupp wrote:
Well, depends on the game. A lot of games have brilliant soundtracks and I'd execute anyone who thinks otherwise! smiley: wink Examples? The Neverhood, Grim Fandango, Fallout 1 & 2, Total Annihilation, System Shock 1 & 2, MDK, Starcraft, Red Alert, World of Goo, Deus Ex, etc. etc.

Otherwise I usually play rock and harder music to get me going... unless it's something like Amnesia, then I'd probably play some ambient.

I'm playing at Sanitarium (thank you GoG !) and the soundtrack is excellent and add a lo tto the creepy mood of the game.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 6, 2012, 2:31:50 PM
It depends. For most games I just listen to the in-game soundtrack. Some games through (primarily shooters, and only when playing multiplayer), I'll put on bands like Disturbed. Just something to get you into that "Hmm, who am I gonna kill next?" mood. smiley: wink
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 3, 2012, 8:41:48 AM
Just listen to the ingame sounds smiley: smile

best game soundtracks are:

-Mass effect

-Shadow of the colossus

-Dues Ex: human revolution

I'm looking forward to the extra sounds for endless space
0Send private message
?