Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Steam summer sale!

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 13, 2012, 4:03:30 PM
adder wrote:

Hoax! These delicate hands right there cannot possibly be gamer hands! But I want Gabe's shampoo...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 23, 2012, 10:43:47 AM
Got Fallout New Vegas and all of its DLC's for just about 10 Euros, thats a huge amount of playtime for little money. :>
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 23, 2012, 7:06:14 AM
today is the last day, so make sure you check out some stuff guys smiley: wink

I only bought 3 games but I was on vacations so I have an excuse...

-Wargame: European Escalation

-Cod8:mw3 - (Yeah, I know the game is for mainstream losers, but Most of my friends play it and its was -50% so..)

-Company of heroes Gold edition.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 21, 2012, 10:24:18 AM
I picked up mostly packs, like the ID pack for example. Havn't really been buying many dailies or flash or even community picks, most don't interest me and if they do I either have them or I'm not going to drop the money required at this time for them.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 20, 2012, 6:52:50 AM
The Flash Sales and Community's Choice (most of the time) are the best smiley: smile Many of the games I've wanted, I've waited and have had them pop up under these categories for cheaper. smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 18, 2012, 9:30:15 PM
This is why I usually wait to buy a game I'm keen on after a few months have gone by.

(Endless being the exception). Got Skyrim for 66% off. So mint to not purchase a game for $60.

Steam is surprisingly getting better. Just wish they had ME3 for sale with the other 2, then I'd play them from begging to end.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 14, 2012, 2:25:11 PM
skynet464 wrote:
I just got Civ 4, Deus Ex,...

I got the deus ex collectors edition for 20 euro (the one with an Adam-action figure)

some time ago because of a fault of a shop store, they thought it was the normal version lol
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 14, 2012, 12:30:02 AM
Been stoked for this sale for awhile, but I haven't seen anything in the daily, community or flash deals that I really wanted. There's definitely a few games that are on sale that I want but I'll wait to see if they get further reduced on any of the mentioned sales.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 14, 2012, 12:08:35 AM
Sim City 4......totally worth it!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 13, 2012, 9:19:35 PM
I just got Civ 4, Deus Ex, Darksiders, Star Wars Old Republic, portal 2, all for less than $50!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 13, 2012, 6:15:21 PM
It's good that my ISP has great speed, no download limits, and some kind of special service agreement with Steam (and heaps of other places like local media sites and YouTube). I love hearing my friends having server/download speed/connection issues during the summer/winter sales while I always max out my speed. Though keeping my wallet full is another story >_>

The mighty tip for newcomers, if you want a game, wait until it becomes a DAILY DEAL. If not, hold out until the final day and buy it then.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 13, 2012, 5:42:04 PM
Well I now have a huge steam library, unfortunately with my internet speed being terribly slow it will take me at least a month to download all the games smiley: frown

At least I have no download limits, but downloading GB's on a 0.75Megabit connection takes its sweet time.

I even did the calculation and at max speed and by downloading all day its a max of around 7.75 GB a day. Its going to take me 2 days to download just one of my games lol

I may just take a trip round to my mates house who has 120MB connection and download them all. smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 13, 2012, 4:10:01 PM
adder wrote:
the world is such an unfair place.. smiley: frown

and I can't ask anyone to buy games as a gift for me,

because I don't have internet access on my vacation, so I can't see what game I'd potentially want.

That sucks...But, there's always next summer!

And Raptor, those hands very well could be gamer hands. Maybe Gabe is simply hoarding all the VR tech for himself, eliminating the need for him to soil his hands with unworthy KBMs and controllers. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 13, 2012, 3:52:54 PM
FinalStrigon wrote:
July 22nd is the last day of the sale, I think.

the world is such an unfair place.. smiley: frown

and I can't ask anyone to buy games as a gift for me,

because I don't have internet access on my vacation, so I can't see what game I'd potentially want.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 13, 2012, 3:45:24 PM

When does the sale ends actually?

(I'm leaving on vacation for 2 weeks on sunday.. lamest moment ever)

edit:

I just realize it wouldn't have mattered much,

I'm already through my monthly Internet bandwidth, so I wouldn't be able to download my newly bought games. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment