Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

My Wife Has Banned Me!

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Aug 9, 2012, 3:28:03 PM
Steph'nie wrote:
But at least, I'm lucky that my boyfriend doesn't mind that I play video games. smiley: redface

On the positive side Steph'nie, you can pretend you're working while you're playing. Competitive intelligence. lol
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 14, 2012, 7:58:57 PM
Wolflyn wrote:
By another copy and explore/conquer the universe together? smiley: cool

There is no fixed diplomatic status or team victory, yet. This might very well end in a divorce! o_O
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 14, 2012, 4:56:46 PM
nolan85 wrote:
Anyone have some advice in dealing with attention seeking significant others who come between you and conquering the galaxy?

By another copy and explore/conquer the universe together? smiley: cool
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 13, 2012, 3:44:22 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
I like to play the Dark seer there, just so you know when you end up copykilled. smiley: stickouttongue

Dark Seer...I think my roommate plays him every now and then. I'm usually Dragon Knight (because DRAGONS) or Outworld Destroyer. I can play pretty solidly with DK, but I get destroyed with the Destroyer...But I refuse to stop playing him, as I'm too stubborn to quit until I get good with him.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 13, 2012, 3:37:09 PM
FinalStrigon wrote:
And, for the record, I finally got into Dota, and have determined that Sven, Juggernaut, and Sniper are designed to automatically hunt me down and slay me, no matter what I do...

I like to play the Dark seer there, just so you know when you end up copykilled. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 13, 2012, 3:25:44 PM
Steph'nie wrote:
You guys are so mean: girls don't have to play on their smartphones or social networking websites. Casual or hardcore, whatever, but I enjoy a game of Dota when I have some free time, a Diamond Dash game when I'm on the bus, or some Orcs Must Die 2 when I want to coop with a friend and have a good laugh. smiley: smile

I bet you guys play Angry Bird or Plants vs Zombies too! smiley: biggrin

I play Angry Birds, and feel no shame! Now if I could just get that last stupid star, I'd have a perfect record...And I got my girlfriend hooked on it as well, which she hates me for, because now whenever she's bored she kills her phone battery. smiley: twisted But she's still harping on me to get her my GCN copy of Ocarine of Time, so she can play it so I'll stop picking on her for not knowing what Legend of Zelda is...That disc is around here somewhere, I know it is...

And, for the record, I finally got into Dota, and have determined that Sven, Juggernaut, and Sniper are designed to automatically hunt me down and slay me, no matter what I do...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 13, 2012, 2:31:13 PM
You guys are so mean: girls don't have to play on their smartphones or social networking websites. Casual or hardcore, whatever, but I enjoy a game of Dota when I have some free time, a Diamond Dash game when I'm on the bus, or some Orcs Must Die 2 when I want to coop with a friend and have a good laugh. smiley: smile

I bet you guys play Angry Bird or Plants vs Zombies too! smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 10, 2012, 3:02:41 PM
My advice is get her a laptop with Facebook preloaded. My wife spends all of her free time on it allowing me plenty of time to play computer games...a bit too much actually.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 9, 2012, 11:25:48 PM
Endo wrote:
You obviously need the new wife patch mate, your life is over
Ahahahhaha!!!

I'm lucky. Mine is okay with me playing as long as I don't MMO (which I despise) and don't forgot I have a family. I usually play when they sleep.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 9, 2012, 11:08:39 PM
With the last girlfriend I lived with, I just got her addicted to MMORPGs and she would happily sit on the bed with her laptop while I played other things on my desktop.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 8, 2012, 11:05:38 PM
As the title says, my wife has finally put her foot down and banned me from Endless Space, no doubt in hopes that I will spend more quality time with her. The past few days have been a bitter struggle between my wife and I, eerily reminiscent of the conflict between the Concretes and the Virtuals. My wife, arguing that I should focus my time and energy on the real material world around us, while I wish to focus on the exploration of the beautiful virtual reality that is Endless Space. The battle has finally climaxed to me being locked out of our computer. Now I must sit on the sidelines while the fate of the galaxy hangs in the balance, but does she care? No.

Anyone have some advice in dealing with attention seeking significant others who come between you and conquering the galaxy?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 9, 2012, 3:27:15 PM
Tell her you finally found the formula to love for her:

It's: x^2 + (y-(x^2)^(1/3))^2=1

And be aware that woman are all evil...

Thats proven here:

0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 9, 2012, 11:07:59 AM
If I were you I'd respect that ban for at least a week. Then its up to you. You have to ask the question, what's more important, her or Endless space? (we all know the answer smiley: wink ES)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 9, 2012, 10:55:30 AM
Hahahaha but seriously. Give a Woman a computer or Smartphone with FACEBOOK and they will never leave the computer again xD hahaha

Well i am lucky to have a Wife who respects my time on the computer. But it wasnt always so smiley: wink I guess she just gave up smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 9, 2012, 9:47:03 AM
Steph'nie wrote:
FAQ? Really? smiley: biggrin Moving this to Off Topic.

You have to admit, Steph, that this question will come up the more, the better the game becomes. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 9, 2012, 9:45:41 AM
i got my mother addicted to MMOs... thank god we has 2 computers.

try finding out what said wife likes then find game about what said wife likes ???? profit
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 9, 2012, 8:27:45 AM
FAQ? Really? smiley: biggrin Moving this to Off Topic.

But at least, I'm lucky that my boyfriend doesn't mind that I play video games. smiley: redface
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment