Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Legends of Pegasus: Novacore bankrupt

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 8, 2012, 3:14:54 PM
ZZGashi wrote:
Same here, perhaps another developer will pick it up eventually and continue development. I know that there next update was supposed to be a major over-haul of the AI. Which would have made it much more playable.

Isn't the UI something more important? I heard that was also a major sore spot.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 8, 2012, 1:37:39 PM
SpaceVC wrote:
Yes. Some of their players (on Steam and LoP forums) are pretty upset about the way it was announced.

Of course they are.

this is no proper goodbye. D:
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 8, 2012, 10:35:39 AM
Fenrakk101 wrote:
I never played the game because I'd caught wind that it played like an incredibly buggy pre-alpha version. I was kind of looking forward to it someday being patched to the point that it was playable, since I hard there were at least a few things going for it, but I guess that's not in the cards anymore.

Same here, perhaps another developer will pick it up eventually and continue development. I know that there next update was supposed to be a major over-haul of the AI. Which would have made it much more playable.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 6, 2012, 9:27:34 PM
I never played the game because I'd caught wind that it played like an incredibly buggy pre-alpha version. I was kind of looking forward to it someday being patched to the point that it was playable, since I hard there were at least a few things going for it, but I guess that's not in the cards anymore.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 6, 2012, 9:20:42 PM
Yes. Some of their players (on Steam and LoP forums) are pretty upset about the way it was announced.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 6, 2012, 7:44:23 PM
I really appreciate all the time, effort, and emotion that went into writing that announcement.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment