Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Endless Space Forum RP [Recruitment]

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Mar 4, 2019, 8:33:24 PM

My apologies.  I must have missed your post.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 14, 2019, 4:46:43 PM

Hm, perhaps I will start a new story then and get recruitment going. I'm extremely sad I missed out on this. 

0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 5, 2019, 3:12:56 AM

I finally found the energy to post. At this point, we're just waiting on dugintostew to get back, unless Valadeus and Stailinn want to gloss over the armory as was suggested?

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 15, 2019, 2:28:59 AM

This was always a really free-form game, and more meant to loosely explore what the Endless Universe is like microscopically while flexing some creative muscle. Even the initial GM didn't really consider himself the absolute arbitrator of the setting, as far as I remember. I think if Voyage of the Saviour is to be revived, then it wouldn't hurt to use some kind of tabletop roleplaying system to organize it.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 5, 2019, 10:41:51 AM

I will differ to y'all's judgment as this is really your scene and I was just using it as an in for Lyosha. I'm fine with either course of action.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 15, 2019, 4:03:07 AM

I should specify that I wasn't intending to serve as arbiter or GM or anything, more of just getting a new thread going with a new ship/crew so people could flex their creative muscles. Apologies if it came across otherwise. 

0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 5, 2019, 11:50:26 AM

I apologize for being late to respond, I've been dealing with a series of unexpected crises the past couple of days that have really taken most of my attention. After catching up, I think the prudent thing to do would be to let Lambda go with Stailinn's character to the armory and let Stailinn more-or-less write that interaction out per dugintostew's instructions. With the arrival of Stailinn's character to the scene, he's more suited to the task than my character. 

0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 15, 2019, 3:35:25 PM

You know, I had about given up on seeing any further activity in this thread after my last scene ended. I haven't even had time to check on things given the chaos in my life lately (moving and changing jobs is great fun, y'all), but it's good to see some people are still around.

So, if people are still interested in reviving this, or starting anew, you can certainly count me in.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 11, 2019, 1:38:25 AM

Ok, I'm back. I can post in as normal, or if yall want to go ahead with whatever plans you had to (hopefully) reunite me with my samples. What would Stailinn, Iarainn and Valadeus prefer?

0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 15, 2019, 11:11:32 PM
Valadeus wrote:

I should specify that I wasn't intending to serve as arbiter or GM or anything, more of just getting a new thread going with a new ship/crew so people could flex their creative muscles. Apologies if it came across otherwise. 

No no, I got what you meant; I just feel like this concept isn't going to have much staying-power unless an actual TTRPG system is involved. That's just me, though.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 21, 2019, 8:58:28 PM

Yeah I'd be up for something as well.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Apr 2, 2019, 11:04:29 PM
To steal a joke from AIMMO, don't call it a comeback. Sorry I've been temporally and spatially out of contact for a while. Figured I'd wrap up the Sample Scavenger hunt, though Stailinn and Lazhr are welcome to hang out in the dingy hold and look at misc yellow junk for as long as their hearts desire! 

Looking forward to seeing what the bridge crew comes up with, let's go space station spelunking. I want to see if we can get a second ship, this robot uprising ain't going to go well with a single non-combat vessel! 

0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 22, 2019, 12:31:22 AM

Alright, since there's definitely interest...let me put something together and I'll run it by you guys in a new thread. Give me a couple of days to get it all put together. 

0Send private message
4 years ago
Apr 20, 2020, 10:27:51 AM

I just logged back into my Forum account since a long while because of Humankind. Did the attempt to revive it go anywhere?

0Send private message
4 years ago
Apr 20, 2020, 2:20:49 PM

Unfortunately no. Shortly after I mentioned starting it up again, life threw me several curveballs and I've only recently returned. 

0Send private message
4 years ago
Apr 20, 2020, 3:33:03 PM

Thats sad but understandable, I will stay more attentive, because I wouldn't want to miss if this ever comes back alive

0Send private message
4 years ago
May 19, 2020, 9:15:12 PM

Same. If there's a TTRPG system of some sort we can use, then even more so.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment