Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Guessing the Early Access release day

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 30, 2016, 9:35:04 AM

Finally, TeddyTi you're the closest one !

It's a great honor to me to say that you're the winner of this useless game.

At least I'll be there for the early access launch.

Did they give the price ?

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 24, 2016, 12:17:08 PM

I don't think they had the game since then though. AFAIK the VIP feedback on the GDDs was from the VIPs getting Early Access to the GDDs themself. I can't really find the steam forums posts where it was said that the VIPs now have the Early Access release candidate and its up to their feedback whether EA comes really soon or gets delayed more. Obviously I might be wrong but even more obviously I don't think I am.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 24, 2016, 11:50:38 AM

The VIP have been able to play the game since the firsts GDDs, though.

They are not waiting for their feedback, they already have it, and now they need to change things according to what the VIPs thought about the early access version.

Of course VIP feedback is a continuous process, but it's not like if they gave the game just one week ago and now they have to remake the game according to their feedback. I think it's more like : "You should probably change/add this feature before early access, or people will complain too much" or "You should probably add a bug report feature for early access".

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 24, 2016, 8:26:30 AM

Given they're waiting for VIP feedback I'd guess the 26th(Of September obviously). Then the VIPs would have had plenty of time to play the EA and notice it's ready for Early Access and EGX would also be over.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 23, 2016, 1:31:57 AM

If it happens in September, I'm going to guess the 27th, because that's when Final Fantasy XIV goes back online after the new patch goes live, which also happens to be when I'll be sliding back into the game.

Given that there are still four playable factions to be revealed however, including a Human (Mezari, Pilgrims, United Empire, Vaulters, etc.) faction (many people like to play as a Human faction as they find it more sympathetic), I'd also guess around the 27th of OCTOBER as that would give them enough time to reveal all four new factions. Given this logic, it could also go into EA a bit earlier with only some of the faction revealed and/or playable.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 22, 2016, 5:27:57 PM

I'm assuming it won't be this month now.   Too narrow of a window between announcement and release.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 22, 2016, 9:35:38 AM
Hiyouren wrote:

I know exactly when ES2 will be released... The moment after I spend all of my money.

(Aside from that I rekon the 22nd - hoping the 18th, though, so very convenient that would be!)

Please go ahead and spend all your money :)

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 22, 2016, 9:14:05 AM

Today I start my hollydays for one week so don't worry from the murphy's law, you'll get it very soon !
Have fun guys !

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 19, 2016, 4:35:28 PM

I'd say the 21st. If I'm not wrong, they said something like "at the end of summer" at some point, which is on 21st.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 19, 2016, 6:19:14 AM

I got no idea, hopefully this week, I just want to get some information the suspense is killing me.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 16, 2016, 10:15:07 PM

I'm pretty sure they are currently hoping to release it in september but struggeling to achieve it so I gonna say sept 30. But pguyton's idea is pretty clever.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 16, 2016, 5:46:05 PM

I know exactly when ES2 will be released... The moment after I spend all of my money.

(Aside from that I rekon the 22nd - hoping the 18th, though, so very convenient that would be!)

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 9, 2016, 9:26:03 AM

I'm the only to think that this forum is too serious ? All the posts are interesting ! I want to try something else :

I wonder if somebody want to try with me to guess the date of the release of the early access (developpers can't play !).

I bet it's gonna be the 29th at 7pm because it's the date I come back from my "end of scolarity"  break so I won't be there before and I don't want to miss it !

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 15, 2016, 2:08:16 PM

They're probably currently occupied with the Tempest beta launch.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 15, 2016, 1:59:05 PM
pguyton wrote:

Endless legend came out on sept 18, 2014 -3rd Friday of sept with 3 full weeks - I'm thinking 23rd will be the es2 release date 

And here we get a scientist !

I wish you're right , but if you do, I'll need to wait 7 f***ing days to get it !
I wonder how is the current athmosphere in the amplitude's office few days before the early access.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 15, 2016, 1:15:14 PM

Endless legend came out on sept 18, 2014 -3rd Friday of sept with 3 full weeks - I'm thinking 23rd will be the es2 release date 

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 14, 2016, 10:32:55 AM
monkeynaut wrote:
Tingeltangelflo wrote:

Didnt someone under the vodyani post spoil it? its the 16th appearently. Which is two days after my birthday

No that was just a wild guess. It has never been confirmed. I say they will start Early Access tomorrow because this would be the worst possible day for me (I would not be able to play it until next monday).

It was also shut down by FrogSquadron over on the Steam forums.    I'm not expecting ES2 until next week at the earliest.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 13, 2016, 3:03:39 PM
No that was just a wild guess. It has never been confirmed. I say they will start Early Access tomorrow because this would be the worst possible day for me (I would not be able to play it until next monday).

Haha I love the way we guess the early access day !

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 13, 2016, 1:08:52 PM
Tingeltangelflo wrote:

Didnt someone under the vodyani post spoil it? its the 16th appearently. Which is two days after my birthday

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 9, 2016, 7:10:04 PM

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 9, 2016, 3:34:56 PM

I'm gonna say 26 because my birthday and that gonna be a great gift (if they send me the game free :3) and because I don't really know but I'm sure end of the month 

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 9, 2016, 10:51:38 AM

I agree with BG.  It'll be in the second half of the month but not necessarily at the end.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 9, 2016, 9:46:59 AM

I think it'll be a bit before the end of September. Say, round about the 16-24.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment