Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Cinema

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 10, 2012, 4:08:04 AM
LocoMike wrote:
I'm not big in to my Lord of the Rings stuff, film looks ok. Doubt i will go see it in the cinema mind you. The fact its been broken up in to three films, annoys me somewhat.

exactly that's my opinion. i will see this movie after the trilogy close.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 12, 2012, 3:27:14 PM
I've watched Skyfall, too. It's a huge improvement compared to the last couple of bond films.

Reminds me a bit of the scene with the urine sample into the eyes of an assailant in fireball, I believe, how wrecked Bond actually is, some time during the film. Finally some character development and not only brute action. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 12, 2012, 8:18:08 AM
since pierce brosnan. I've only seen the new "skyfall" and i'm really pleased.

great movie - nice retro "lookup".
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 11, 2012, 12:14:24 AM
Saw Skyfall the other day, enjoyed it quite a lot, made ounces (bucket-loads) more sense than Quantum of Solace did.

Probably at 3.5/5

Going to go and rent Prometheus soon, because I actually enjoyed that movie.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 10, 2012, 12:11:40 PM
I'm going to gather some friends and then we shall watch the Hobbit smiley: stickouttongue

last movie.. ugh, forgot.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 10, 2012, 11:04:49 AM
My favourite movie is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. You all have to watch it (or I'll simply ban you smiley: biggrin).

I also try to watch a movie once a week; I just rent one or go to the cinema. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 10, 2012, 5:20:31 AM
neare wrote:
last movie I'm saw in cinema was "Sinister"

I can not recommend it. simple horror stuff smiley: frown

6/10

Dam, glad i missed it then. I'll still give it a go once it comes out on the cheap on DVD. Cheers for the heads up anyway.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 10, 2012, 5:03:31 AM
Well THANK YOU SO MUCH for reminding me that my PS3 died only THREE DAYS AGO, a whole 24 HOURS after I bought the finally-released blu-ray of my favourite movie ever, Lawrence of Arabia. The box is sitting on my shelf, calling to me, BEGGING me to play it, and I CAN'T.

THANKS FOR THAT.

*sob*
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 10, 2012, 4:10:17 AM
Same here, i'll just get all three DVDs & make a night of it. Plus these day the prices at the cinema are shocking. I may as well just buy the damm thing on DVD.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 10, 2012, 3:04:16 AM
Title says it all.

Let us know what movie did you last see and of course you have enjoyed it?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 10, 2012, 4:01:06 AM
I'm not big in to my Lord of the Rings stuff, film looks ok. Doubt i will go see it in the cinema mind you. The fact its been broken up in to three films, annoys me somewhat.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 10, 2012, 3:42:14 AM
neare wrote:
ya u right - but i think you misunderstand me or i'm misspelling.

here another movie "Shuttern Island" this one flash me alot !

I may of misunderstood, i'm shattered as its coming up to 4am here. Shuttern Island.... i was going to see that at somepoint i've got seating in my flat somewhere still in its rapper. Silly HMV & its sales smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 10, 2012, 3:38:20 AM
LocoMike wrote:
Is this not what movie's are for. To let us forget real life.... oO

Either case, hope you like it at least you can say you've seen it, if not.

ya u right - but i think you misunderstand me or i'm misspelling.

here another movie "Shuttern Island" this one flash me alot !
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 10, 2012, 3:29:34 AM
neare wrote:
I have enough drama her in RL. :P

Is this not what movie's are for. To let us forget real life.... oO

Either case, hope you like it at least you can say you've seen it, if not.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 10, 2012, 3:27:40 AM
LocoMike wrote:
You've never watched It's a Wonderful Life O_o, go find it now & watch it. You could most likely stream it for pennys its that old but it a Christmas classic & one that puts nearly everyone in tears. Girlfriend loves the film, heading back to see it again next week.

this thread was worth it smiley: smile. thanks for the recommendation. even though I hate christmas and I have enough drama her in RL. :P
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 10, 2012, 3:17:49 AM
You've never watched It's a Wonderful Life O_o, go find it now & watch it. You could most likely stream it for pennys its that old but it a Christmas classic & one that puts nearly everyone in tears. Girlfriend loves the film, heading back to see it again next week.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 10, 2012, 3:14:42 AM
LocoMike wrote:
It's a Wonderful Life -1946

Its on at one of the local cinema's for Christmas. Never again, that film on the big screen is to much to take it smiley: alder

I don't know this movie. but the story says to me... "neare don't exist"
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment