n18991c wrote:
Me? What? Did I do anything naughty? lol smiley: stickouttongue

Yeah, what did I do? D:

lol

Nos, have your fun elsewhere, like at a party? smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 7:15:07 PM
Nearly all forums have more guests than viewers (mostly for some of the reasons stated above). Some people (like myself) just don't have much to say about ES and are mostly just looking to gather some information and other people's views on things.

I only have a little over 70 hours into ES at this point (and haven't played a difficulty higher than normal yet), so I really don't feel there's much I can contribute to various aspects about game mechanics or game balance yet.

(Also hey, first post, +1)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 7:20:08 PM
Tredecim wrote:
Yeah, what did I do? D:

lol

Nos, have your fun elsewhere, like at a party? smiley: stickouttongue

Nah, I'm definitely not a party kind of person, unless it is a LAN-party. Or at least halloween...

TopDawg wrote:
Nearly all forums have more guests than viewers (mostly for some of the reasons stated above). Some people (like myself) just don't have much to say about ES and are mostly just looking to gather some information and other people's views on things.

I only have a little over 70 hours into ES at this point (and haven't played a difficulty higher than normal yet), so I really don't feel there's much I can contribute to various aspects about game mechanics or game balance yet.

(Also hey, first post, +1)

I can only encourage you to keep on posting. Most people here are a lot nicer than internet average. smiley: wink
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 7:21:17 PM
TopDawg wrote:

Doesn't matter how many hours you've played the game, it matters how many hours the game has played you.

Nosferatiel wrote:

I can only encourage you to keep on posting. Most people here are a lot nicer than internet average. smiley: wink

I second that. C'mon, I won't bite! I promise! lol
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 8:01:28 PM
Wlan-Party? YES, count on me! smiley: smile

Nicer than the average? OHYESS! So true... smiley: kitty

Won't bite? Most likely °,.,° lol
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 9:16:35 PM
Yeah I've been browsing some of the threads and the overall attitude here seems a lot nicer than a lot of other forums; hopefully it'll stay that way.

And 70 hours in a game like ES isn't all that much to have any kind of real knowledge or authority on what needs balancing and whatnot smiley: stickouttongue.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 6, 2013, 7:31:52 AM
Nosferatiel wrote:
Well, the actual plan is to use utmost inquisitiveness to find that out. No idea what the result will be, as long as I have fun in the process. smiley: stickouttongue

Bring. It. On. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 6, 2013, 2:25:14 PM
n18991c wrote:
Bring. It. On. smiley: stickouttongue

Have you ever had a look at my laboratory experiments for the church of alderbranch-usergroup? Just a little teaser. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 6, 2013, 2:48:36 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
Have you ever had a look at my laboratory experiments for the church of alderbranch-usergroup? Just a little teaser. smiley: stickouttongue

C'mon you can do better! smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 6, 2013, 3:36:57 PM
n18991c wrote:
C'mon you can do better! smiley: stickouttongue

Probably, but that would not be safe for work, public display or even the offtopic. XD
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 7, 2013, 5:27:55 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
Probably, but that would not be safe for work, public display or even the offtopic. XD

Doesn't matter, still experiment smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 8, 2013, 3:52:57 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:

Yeah some things are best not voiced out loud, who knows, some underage forum visitors might come across it, see it, and be devastated smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 8, 2013, 4:34:42 PM
n18991c wrote:
Yeah some things are best not voiced out loud, who knows, some underage forum visitors might come across it, see it, and be devastated smiley: stickouttongue

Right. The main problem is: I do not even know how old you or Tredecim are..? XD
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 8, 2013, 6:51:44 PM
Hm. Would my age impact on the nature of the punishment you would want to dish out to me? smiley: stickouttongue

In that case I would like to submit two assumptions: firstly, that Tred is probably younger than me; and secondly, that you are probably older than me. This means, I am forced to conclude, that I must be... just right (to use a cooking analogy)! lol
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 8, 2013, 6:54:35 PM
n18991c wrote:
Hm. Would my age impact on the nature of the punishment you would want to dish out to me? smiley: stickouttongue

In that case I would like to submit two assumptions: firstly, that Tred is probably younger than me; and secondly, that you are probably older than me. This means, I am forced to conclude, that I must be... just right (to use a cooking analogy)! lol

Okay, then please fill out the following form:

Height

Weight

musclemass/body fat ratio

measurements

eye colour

pain treshhold example

wrist measurements

daily time plan for each day with table of all places visited

Social interaction graph with regularity information

Best time and date for abduction for purposes of inquisition

Most favourite sauce and shashlik material
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 8, 2013, 7:35:15 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
Okay, then please fill out the following form:

Height

Weight

musclemass/body fat ratio

measurements

eye colour

pain treshhold example

wrist measurements

daily time plan for each day with table of all places visited

Social interaction graph with regularity information

Best time and date for abduction for purposes of inquisition

Most favourite sauce and shashlik material

One word: NO!

And well, I'm going to get lvl 20 in the game of life smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 8, 2013, 7:38:32 PM
Tredecim wrote:
One word: NO!

And well, I'm going to get lvl 20 in the game of life smiley: stickouttongue

Well, Tred, since you are austrian, I was rather pondering a mustache and a sponsorship for an austrian art academy just guaranteeing a minimum lifestandard for you. Although I think that's really not worth the possible collateral damage. o_O

I'm so glad you declined. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 8, 2013, 7:50:22 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
Well, Tred, since you are austrian, I was rather pondering a mustache and a sponsorship for an austrian art academy just guaranteeing a minimum lifestandard for you. Although I think that's really not worth the possible collateral damage. o_O

I'm so glad you declined. smiley: biggrin

This wouldn't happen to be a reference to a certain despicable nutter who was twice rejected by the academy of fine arts in Vienna in his youth and therefore afterward decided to set fire to the whole world?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 8, 2013, 7:52:54 PM
n18991c wrote:
This wouldn't happen to be a reference to a certain despicable nutter who was twice rejected by the academy of fine arts in Vienna in his youth and therefore afterward decided to set fire to the whole world?

That depends on Tred's psychologic status, hair colour and height. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 8, 2013, 8:03:18 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
That depends on Tred's psychologic status, hair colour and height. smiley: stickouttongue

My mind is fine.. I guess.. more or less smiley: stickouttongue

Hair: Blonde

Height: 1.7m

Features: Glasses, green Eyes.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment