Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Jarl of a domain

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Apr 21, 2013, 10:33:52 AM
n18991c wrote:
I prefer a starkly simplified interpretation/belief which is as follows: an off topic post in the off topic forums probably makes the whole thing suddenly on topic rather than just more off topic smiley: biggrin

Always those believers in simplified models. If you test those against full models, you might see a few differences, no matter how well you've derived the SMS decomposition. smiley: stickouttongue

n18991c wrote:
Do you require a second opinion? haha smiley: stickouttongue

No, I rather want to warp his mind... again!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 21, 2013, 12:03:14 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
No, I rather want to warp his mind... again!

Aaaand again! lol
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 21, 2013, 1:23:18 PM
Tredecim wrote:
Aaaand again! lol

Pass me another spoon, please.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 21, 2013, 1:29:30 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
Pass me another spoon, please.

Is a fork fine too? smiley: stickouttongue

(Still waiting for new title suggestions)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 21, 2013, 1:30:12 PM
Whoever has got most posts anywhere should be the demon of spoony revenge...
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 21, 2013, 1:44:38 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
Whoever has got most posts anywhere should be the demon of spoony revenge...

Interesting idea smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 17, 2013, 8:37:07 PM
n18991c wrote:
With gold? Jewels? Love? Or even a bit of everything? smiley: stickouttongue

Green eyes are okay, but the rest depends. We'll see, but there's a lot of weighting factors involved beside your obedience, worship and demeanor. smiley: stickouttongue

sharpteeth wrote:
then this shall be an election for the people. and not the fascist point system !!!

smiley: wink

Well, the people can gain points either timocratically by buying the games several times over, communistically equal to the people through overproduction and hard work, as a good UE worker should, or by making research into the most liked, rated and replied to threads or the most frequented usergroups, as the sophon research committee states.

I, on the other hand...
Points for beeing the Arm of Law 144
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 17, 2013, 10:45:24 AM
What's a Jarl?

When I googled it i only got pictures of beer, vikings, people on bikes and this:

0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 17, 2013, 11:27:45 AM
Jarl, related to the English word "Earl" was, from the Germanic Iron Age, (375 AD) until the High Middle Ages a Prince/Lord title in the Nordic countries.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 17, 2013, 2:54:25 PM
Anyone playing Skyrim? There are Jarls too smiley: stickouttongue (Heads of the City)

Well, I'd say the idea is nice, but rather useless - we got our Titles via Posts-Counter smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 17, 2013, 3:11:18 PM
well the idea is just for fun. but i like it. and people can go on with it if they want smiley: smile . i just thought it could be quiet fun to do. so vote ME
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 17, 2013, 3:47:30 PM
Interesting idea.

But if if this is done there may should be something related to Endless Space or Amplitude. Instead of Jarl we could use maybe Endless. For example The Endless of Off-Topic.

Or only the ES forum has the Endless title and the others have something else since there will be other Amplitude games in the future.

The sub-forums of these games may will have something that is related to them.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 17, 2013, 3:52:35 PM
well. i find that to be a great idea. well. lets do that instead, jarl is out of place here anyway, you are correct. VOTE SHARPTEETH FOR ENDLESS OF OFF TOPIC
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 17, 2013, 3:59:13 PM
well... I guess we should hold elections then smiley: biggrin

0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 17, 2013, 7:46:52 PM
Nice idea, although basically that's what the ranks are there for, with the forums being ruled over supreme by mods such as the dark lord Nosferatiel, whom I wouldn't dare try to topple in a million years! smiley: smile

--> Nos my master, hear how I defended thy name and rule! smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 17, 2013, 7:49:43 PM
n18991c wrote:
Nice idea, although basically that's what the ranks are there for, with the forums being ruled over supreme by mods such as the dark lord Nosferatiel, whom I wouldn't dare try to topple in a million years! smiley: smile

--> Nos my master, hear how I defended thy name and rule! smiley: stickouttongue

It shall be noted, dark denizen of the strange galaxy nomenclature. Though shalt be rewarded in due time...
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 17, 2013, 7:55:17 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
It shall be noted, dark denizen of the strange galaxy nomenclature. Though shalt be rewarded in due time...

With gold? Jewels? Love? Or even a bit of everything? smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 17, 2013, 7:55:52 PM
then this shall be an election for the people. and not the fascist point system !!!

smiley: wink
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 16, 2013, 9:39:50 PM
This is mostly for fun, but i also wanna make something out of if smiley: smile.

I thought, couldn't it be fun if we pointed out three jarl, one for each major topic area. It is a title of with a person should be greeted, like hello jarl sovereign of the endless space domain, not all the time, just once in a wile, you can vote that you self should be jarl if you think so. smiley: smile.

If the "people" are not happy with the jarl, they can fell him by appointing a new, or you can challenge him to somekind of duel ( something funny). There will be three jarl domains at the start, for the tree forum main pages.

I start out by voting that i my self should be jarl of the off topic, since i spend most of my time here, and i am a very good person, and aktive user of the off topic.

If you have any good side idears to what a jarl should be able to do, please say so smiley: smile.

VOTE FOR JARL SHARPTEETH OF THE OFF TOPIC.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment