Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Jarl of a domain

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Apr 17, 2013, 8:47:44 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
Green eyes are okay, but the rest depends. We'll see, but there's a lot of weighting factors involved beside your obedience, worship and demeanor. smiley: stickouttongue

Oh great Talos...

I'd be happy with an individual title like Nos - but hmm, shouldn't be there a new Title for me at 2.500 Posts?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 18, 2013, 12:32:54 AM
Tredecim wrote:
Oh great Talos...

I'd be happy with an individual title like Nos - but hmm, shouldn't be there a new Title for me at 2.500 Posts?

Well get 30 more so we can find out!

admirals...

And btw I vote Adder "Endless of the off Topics" since he has the biggest non-dev off-topic thread lol
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 18, 2013, 4:39:29 AM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
Well get 30 more so we can find out!

admirals...

And btw I vote Adder "Endless of the off Topics" since he has the biggest non-dev off-topic thread lol

If anything, Adder is either the snake or the Atkinson of the memes. I'm not sure if he's a black adder or not, so I'm still unsure. smiley: wink
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 18, 2013, 8:39:01 AM
Nosferatiel wrote:
Adder is ... the Atkinson of the memes.

This smiley: biggrin

Fleet Admiral next for me? D:
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 18, 2013, 2:14:12 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
Green eyes are okay, but the rest depends. We'll see, but there's a lot of weighting factors involved beside your obedience, worship and demeanor. smiley: stickouttongue

Aww, and there I was thinking that I had already impressed you beyond even your wildest expectations... well, decide swiftly, I'm waiting for my knighthood (or better?)! smiley: biggrin

Tredecim wrote:
Oh great Talos... I'd be happy with an individual title like Nos - but hmm, shouldn't be there a new Title for me at 2.500 Posts?

"Mr too many posts"? haha smiley: stickouttongue I think Fleet Admiral is the last rank attainable. Just look at igncom1...

Perhaps the next ones should be like the ranks of The Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, e.g. Knight Commander, Knight Grand Cross etc. smiley: stickouttongue

Nosferatiel wrote:
If anything, Adder is either the snake or the Atkinson of the memes. I'm not sure if he's a black adder or not, so I'm still unsure. smiley: wink

I think Adder is just so unique that his rank/name should just be "Adder" ENough said smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 18, 2013, 2:33:20 PM
n18991c wrote:
"Mr too many posts"? haha smiley: stickouttongue I think Fleet Admiral is the last rank attainable. Just look at igncom1...

According to my List with Titles, there is "Fleet Admiral" (2.500 Posts, I think) next for me and much much later "Legend" (3.000+) lol
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 19, 2013, 7:30:57 AM
i like the idea and it could be realy fun but for me there are a bit to few planes and i dont want to snub sombody^^

But thank you sharpteeth to mention/nominate me es the Jarl of the Endless Space ; )
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 19, 2013, 7:33:27 AM
Sovereign wrote:
i like the idea and it could be realy fun but for me there are a bit to few planes and i dont want to snub sombody^^

But thank you sharpteeth to mention/nominate me es the Jarl of the Endless Space ; )

If we only had Titles from the Achievements and/or Awards too, that'd be cool (When I got the time, I'll think about some examples) smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 19, 2013, 7:37:38 AM
Why not... extend this and make this thing rolling?
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 19, 2013, 7:41:05 AM
Sovereign wrote:
Why not... extend this and make this thing rolling?

Ah, maybe I'll find some good titles today on my way home - I'll post them in the suggestions then smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment