Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Rise of the Factions

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Apr 23, 2013, 11:09:31 PM
steph'nie wrote:

as i understand those are custom factions.

......yet!
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 21, 2013, 12:14:14 AM
WhiteWeasel wrote:
My faction is getting in, even if I have to wait until ES2 comes out for that to happen. smiley: wink

Are we already reserving slots for factions and games? In that case, if you take ES2 then I would like to announce first dibs on ES3... lol
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 21, 2013, 12:24:40 AM
HumanSpacer wrote:
What do you mean?

Moar factions, moar epicness smiley: smile

See HumanSpacers's link-collection!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 21, 2013, 12:48:38 AM
Tredecim wrote:
Moar factions, moar epicness smiley: smile

See HumanSpacers's link-collection!

And don't forget all the entries out of /#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/13099-official-amplitude-studios-endless-space-faction-creation-competition , especially not /#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/13099-official-amplitude-studios-endless-space-faction-creation-competition&p=5305&viewfull=1#post5305 ff smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 22, 2013, 10:33:15 AM
Vicarious wrote:
They're trying to make a custom faction better than my Cravers Ravers. But they will fail.

smiley: biggrin !

Edit: moved a bunch of threads in the Temple of the Flourishing Mind - as I understand those are custom factions.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 22, 2013, 3:42:49 PM
Steph'nie wrote:
smiley: biggrin !

Edit: moved a bunch of threads in the Temple of the Flourishing Mind - as I understand those are custom factions.

Well, that will make the Temple of the Flourishing Mind a more interesting sub-forum! smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 24, 2013, 2:40:35 AM
How did I miss this thread? Oh man, the rivalry is on!

btw Craver Ravers = Pure awesomeness. Vicarious, how do you come up with this stuff?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 24, 2013, 2:49:33 AM
I nearly died of suffocation by the Craver Ravers and their description (I am plagued by the silent laugh) and I have been wanting an excuse to put up my Serattin Pirates (they got me my first winsmiley: biggrin). Thanks for bringing this to my attention Stealth Hawk.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 25, 2013, 4:21:27 PM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
How did I miss this thread? Oh man, the rivalry is on!

btw Craver Ravers = Pure awesomeness. Vicarious, how do you come up with this stuff?

Well, it's a difficult question to answersmiley: smile I wanted to create a custom faction just for giggles.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 19, 2013, 10:52:25 PM
So I'm here to ask (no, not answer) One thing. WTF (yes, TB joke) is with all these custom made factions XD. There isn't even any faction creation contest and I've seen about 4-5 people (recently) show off their factions. Yes, they already though of everything of them, their anatomy, their story, their traits and affinities, etc., but this is insane XD.

"WTF (yes, TB joke) is with all these custom made factions XD."
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 20, 2013, 4:53:00 PM
HumanSpacer wrote:
If no Leralon mod succeed, they will also be in the contest!

Good, good 3smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 20, 2013, 4:50:17 PM
Tredecim wrote:
The Atreides will return!

If no Leralon mod succeed, they will also be in the contest!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment