Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

A new home made Space 4X board game

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 2, 2013, 5:11:39 AM
4 player game takes around 4 hours of play. But right now there is a lot of discussion in our playtests, so games take much longer. Plus there is no such thing printed rules (cause they are constantly adjusted and its final version requires 7 race arts and some additional decorative art), so all questions are adressed to me smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 30, 2013, 8:27:43 AM
The campaign is over now.

Thanks to all contributors and participants in game discussion. It was a very interesting and useful experience.

I`ll keep updating the campaign with info on rewards and further art pieces.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 30, 2013, 7:16:34 AM
Okim wrote:
You can use this to help whenever you wish http://okim.nickersonm.com/okim-studios/donate.html

There are 3 art pieces left for other races plus some decorative art (that was originally planned if campaign will be successful), so there is plenty space for help smiley: wink

Okay thanks, I'll keep it in mind and when I got enough, I'll help you out smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 29, 2013, 4:02:59 AM
Tredecim wrote:
Cool! But I'm still broke, let me know if I can help you later...

You can use this to help whenever you wish http://okim.nickersonm.com/okim-studios/donate.html

There are 3 art pieces left for other races plus some decorative art (that was originally planned if campaign will be successful), so there is plenty space for help smiley: wink
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 28, 2013, 11:20:02 PM
stasik28 wrote:
I think he was wondering what rewards for them attracted you. For example, lets say you paid 25$ for FTL, because it contained the goodies you wanted at a reasonable price. A shirt, some award, etc.

I did explain that, heh. lol

But to recap - Physical benefits are always nice. I have a lot of posters, figurines and even a shelf of artbooks. But I'm not going to invest in something I don't like playing - It's not as if the physical goods are more important than the gameplay itself. smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 28, 2013, 9:03:07 PM
Tredecim wrote:
Cool! But I'm still broke, let me know if I can help you later...

We are college students. We are always broke lol
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 28, 2013, 6:02:14 PM
Mansen wrote:
I typically go for the 100-250$ range pledges because I love having things like Artbooks and physical boxes to have on my shelf. I don't buy a lot of games though so it's typically quality over quantity. (This has lead to a few fiaskos however - I bought SW:TOR's Collectors Edition for something like 160€ and it went F2P... smiley: frown)

This month it was Planet Explorers - a "Minecraft" game in 3d using voxels. It had a playable alpha which I liked so I decided to help kick it smiley: smile

Previous projects include;

Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey (Won the second game in a contest years ago and have waited for a conclusion to the story)

War for the Overworld (I love Dungeon Keeper 2)

Maia (I love Dungeon Keeper style games - even in space. I'm a big "Tycoon" affectionado)

Project Eternity (One of my oldest games is Baldurs Gate 1/2 - Still have the Collectors Edition boxes on my shelf)

Blackspace - Plan. Dig. Defend. Survive. (I love minecraft games with a twist - Was unsuccessful though)

Broken Sword - the Serpent's Curse Adventure (I love the old school point and click adventure games)

Planetary Annihilation - A Next Generation RTS (Seemed like fun - not a huge RTS fan but the code beneath will be fun to dig through some day)

The Banner Saga (I loved King of Dragon Pass - This wants to continue the genre)

FTL: Faster Than Light (I love small roguelikes)

Wasteland 2 (Same as Baldurs Gate 1/2 above)

I think he was wondering what rewards for them attracted you. For example, lets say you paid 25$ for FTL, because it contained the goodies you wanted at a reasonable price. A shirt, some award, etc.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 1, 2013, 11:53:41 PM
Well it should last around 6 hours, especially if its a big map. With games with risk for example, they can go on for a long time and we usually leave them out to continue at later times...
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 24, 2013, 7:55:31 AM
Okim wrote:
What projects did you bake on kickstarter? Just wondering what reward types did you choose and why.

I typically go for the 100-250$ range pledges because I love having things like Artbooks and physical boxes to have on my shelf. I don't buy a lot of games though so it's typically quality over quantity. (This has lead to a few fiaskos however - I bought SW:TOR's Collectors Edition for something like 160€ and it went F2P... smiley: frown)

This month it was Planet Explorers - a "Minecraft" game in 3d using voxels. It had a playable alpha which I liked so I decided to help kick it smiley: smile

Previous projects include;

Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey (Won the second game in a contest years ago and have waited for a conclusion to the story)

War for the Overworld (I love Dungeon Keeper 2)

Maia (I love Dungeon Keeper style games - even in space. I'm a big "Tycoon" affectionado)

Project Eternity (One of my oldest games is Baldurs Gate 1/2 - Still have the Collectors Edition boxes on my shelf)

Blackspace - Plan. Dig. Defend. Survive. (I love minecraft games with a twist - Was unsuccessful though)

Broken Sword - the Serpent's Curse Adventure (I love the old school point and click adventure games)

Planetary Annihilation - A Next Generation RTS (Seemed like fun - not a huge RTS fan but the code beneath will be fun to dig through some day)

The Banner Saga (I loved King of Dragon Pass - This wants to continue the genre)

FTL: Faster Than Light (I love small roguelikes)

Wasteland 2 (Same as Baldurs Gate 1/2 above)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 24, 2013, 4:19:07 AM
What projects did you bake on kickstarter? Just wondering what reward types did you choose and why.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 23, 2013, 12:54:15 PM
Mansen wrote:
Alas my "Kickstarting" budget is all but spent. It has been an expensive month and I do so hate having to eat pasta for days on end. smiley: frown

I see no problem with pasta there smiley: stickouttongue

Okay, on the weeked I'll know if i have enough money to support or not ._.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 23, 2013, 9:16:54 AM
Okim wrote:
Almost a week is left till the end of Lords of The Stars Campaign and still no contributor from these forums. Strange smiley: smile

Alas my "Kickstarting" budget is all but spent. It has been an expensive month and I do so hate having to eat pasta for days on end. smiley: frown
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 22, 2013, 7:50:17 AM
Okim wrote:
Almost a week is left till the end of Lords of The Stars Campaign and still no contributor from these forums. Strange smiley: smile

AH HIT ME FOR BEING STUPID... I forgot about this, spent my money somewhere else, I'm broke now - and I'll have to wait until the 1st of the next month.

FML
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment