Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Post A Picture Of Your "Command Center"

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 12, 2012, 7:28:28 PM

Here we go, sorry for the poor quality, but I couldn't be bothered with finding my camera so I used my phone.
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 14, 2013, 8:56:39 PM
adder wrote:
The size is not all that different, its just that one socket is much higher then the other.. But I can live with it. smiley: smile

I only game on one screen so its not annoying that the other is lower.

Oh okay, it's fine then smiley: biggrin

I don't have my Cam yet.. but could make a "selfie" with webcam at Mirror lol
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 14, 2013, 8:46:23 PM
The size is not all that different, its just that one socket is much higher then the other.. But I can live with it. smiley: smile

I only game on one screen so its not annoying that the other is lower.
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 14, 2013, 7:06:50 PM
adder wrote:
I got an extra screen an a new desk:

Well done adder, but I think the screens were more fun if they had the same size smiley: biggrin

If I'll find my Cam you'll get a Pic of my Laptop (hidden inside is a gaming monster).
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 17, 2012, 8:14:57 PM
Well, we got temperatures into the 30°C here this week. Don't know where I got that weird-virus-thing, but it was nasty. smiley: stickouttongue

OgreWookie wrote:
Btw: is that a Birman strategical mastermind?

Pure breed Siamese actually! Got her for free because her mother ate almost half of her tail so she wasn't deemed worthy to keep by her breeder. (People sometimes...)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 17, 2012, 2:29:28 AM
Can't believe how tidy you guys keep your command centers, a picture of mine would need 50 meg just to get all the small detail of the crap thats all over it.

Btw: is that a Birman strategical mastermind?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 17, 2012, 12:54:13 AM
Sorry to hear you are sick and sorry I like dogs better.

My Puppy smiley: smile

Oh and I wish I could were a scarf but its about 100 (Fahrenheit if anybody was wondering) outside and I don't want to pass out.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 15, 2012, 10:22:43 AM
the cat is actually the strategical mastermind and you just operate the keyboard and mouse to his/her command smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 14, 2012, 9:55:35 PM
I'll upload a pic after all, it seems!

Girlfriend kept bugging me with her new CamWow thing on her iPhone. Didn't want to listen when I said it could easily be done without that huge colourful logo... thing...

So here's me at the table with the cat. Sorry for the scarf (and the hair oO). Been sick as hell all week, so yeah.

And bonus: cats. (Because cats!)

0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 13, 2012, 7:29:25 AM
InFlamesWeTrust wrote:
Sure? Is it photobucket being annoying?

works now, maybe it was a temporary problem.

Your all making be jealous. smiley: cry

+1
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 12, 2012, 9:58:45 PM
skynet464 wrote:
Your all making be jealous.smiley: cry

Also forgot to add in my laptop smiley: frown Desk was not big enough! But hey go on a deployment and get a bonus and you can make a nice system like I did haha smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 5, 2012, 8:58:33 AM
Hey people!

I thought, why not show each other our "Command Center" for Endless Space (your desksmiley: stickouttongue)

I'll start:

My Ventilator smiley: smile

Overall view

Greetings,

Adder

PS: Make sure you upload these pics somewhere else, and not include then as an attachment (to keep this forum clean, If you know what i mean )
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 12, 2012, 6:28:15 PM
Awesome sauce. I've been wanting a desk like that after mine broke in moving. I can't play Crysis on my Tv because my dual 470's only get 40 fps.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 10, 2012, 5:49:33 PM
Lol nice raptor.

And I worked at Gamestop! Terrible job! But you got nice perks like displays they might through away and NCAA ps2 games. They make very nice coasters.

I only have 2 bills, housing and food, so everything else goes into games.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment