Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Thank you community

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 4:45:08 PM
Raptor wrote:
Just wanted to add that trolls are not welcome here and will be shot on sight smiley: biggrin

Don't call them! The last time someone did it, I had the opportunity to take the first shot. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 4:40:03 PM
Just wanted to add that trolls are not welcome here and will be shot on sight smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 12:27:07 PM
Virus wrote:
I love it,too.

I think it is cause of the game this Forum is about.

Strategy and 4x is not the typical game for trolls i think.

Don't worry, we got an well trained admin team to deal with em smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 11:33:07 AM
I love it,too.

I think it is cause of the game this Forum is about.

Strategy and 4x is not the typical game for trolls i think.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 5:13:00 AM
It's a fantastic game with an awesome Dev team, great admins, and a kicking forum! Love it!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 8:21:53 PM
Yea I agree, I love the civility of this forum, and all of the nice people who seem to inhabit it, hopefully that will translate well into the game as well smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 1:22:51 AM
Seen a lot of threads and not a single flame. It seems that intelligent games like ES attrack intelligent people as well.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 16, 2012, 5:39:19 PM
Sharidann wrote:
More seriously, I think that lots of 4x players are actually a bit older than the average troll smiley: smile

Or so I hope smiley: stickouttongue

You actually made a poll with the result that people were 23 on average. That means..? How old do you believe the average troll to be, wise ninja? smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 16, 2012, 5:21:43 PM
Well, I find that most of the trolls stay to the AAA games and that space games are generally played by more civilised people.

I can become a troll on some of the other forums out there, I mean, there are just so many idiots that its hard not to troll them. But here, I have yet to encounter anyone who wasn't nice and polite in their posts, so I'll keep all of mine polite smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 16, 2012, 12:57:26 AM
Yeah, i have been known to be kinda blunt on several topics, so if i have offended anyone i sincerely apologize. smiley: ohh
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 16, 2012, 12:19:01 AM
Yep, not a week on the forum and I already know I'm going to be a big part in it because I'm overly motivated to put lots of my free time into this great game, this great new interactive development system, this simple yet tidy and awesome forum and all that thanks last but not least to the really pleasant amount of mature and intelligent people around here smiley: cool
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 5:46:31 PM
This is just a post to show my appreciation for all you out there being so civil and keeping these forums so Troll free.

its really a breath of fresh air for once to not see such elitism and superiority complexed people throwing thier garbage down others throats, so again Thanks.

Lets keeo it this way
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 12:38:08 PM
I'm surprised too how clean and well managed it is. The admins and dev are doing an excellent job.

I have a lot of experience with forum software. And their choice of VBulletin is pure awesome. It's one of the very best forum softwares out there. A pure pleasure just being on a forum using it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 12:32:38 PM
VieuxChat wrote:
They are a nightmare to browse now that there's so many people !

I spent 3 hours (3 !) yesterday to be sure to check every new thread.

Today I just can't cope :-P

I didn't see any flaming war or start of anything suspicious.

So, yes, I agree. Kudos to the community !

*looks on the clock* Okay... Been an hour at it, now. I'm wondering when I'll give up, finally. XD

Sharidann wrote:
More seriously, I think that lots of 4x players are actually a bit older than the average troll smiley: smile

Well, you are surely putting it to the test with your poll thread.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 6:01:04 PM

0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 6:00:44 PM
They are a nightmare to browse now that there's so many people !

I spent 3 hours (3 !) yesterday to be sure to check every new thread.

Today I just can't cope :-P

I didn't see any flaming war or start of anything suspicious.

So, yes, I agree. Kudos to the community !
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment