Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Good god games

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 22, 2014, 11:03:33 AM
bates wrote:
wow no one knows about Impossible Creature huh ?? it was the one my fav. good god game cause if you play that game you'll know smiley: wink

It's not really a "god game" though - Just a plain old RTS with DNA mechanics. And there are several of those. Still a damn good game (Except for a few incredibly overpowered combinations)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 22, 2014, 5:03:56 AM
wow no one knows about Impossible Creature huh ?? it was the one my fav. good god game cause if you play that game you'll know smiley: wink
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 7, 2014, 9:46:24 AM
yeah I agree with that statement. I knew someone who ran an independent game shop and when buying from EA they were charged £44.98 which they then would have to sell at £44.99. If they raised the price any higher they would not get any sales. The would make 1p from each game from EA they sold. Other companies were a lot better with their prices.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 6, 2014, 10:33:25 PM
For the most part, anything that EA touches got to shit. I think that's the bottom line.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 5, 2014, 12:39:23 AM
Bullfrog was also brought up by EA and then disbanded. I enjoyed the fable series of games. Yes they could have been better. The only one I have not played is Fable the Journey.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 3, 2014, 10:47:05 AM
Sovereign wrote:
Wasent Spore also from Peter Molyneux or maybe he was involved?

No no. Spore is from Maxis (Or what used to be Maxis - Now it's just another EA studio only kept alive through name smiley: frown). You know - Simcity, Sim... Well anything starting with SIM___ really.

Peter Moleneux worked/lead on most Bullfrog games back in the day, then Lionhead (Fable/Black & White) and now Godus with his new studio, 22Cans. smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 3, 2014, 12:51:18 AM
Sovereign wrote:
Wasent Spore also from Peter Molyneux or atleast he was involved?

One of the greatest Hipes and then dissapointments in Game History.

It was a brilliant Idea but utterly made into sh*t by him and EA.

After Black and White 2 and this i decided also never to buy a game from Peter Molyneux again.

Um, no, Spore is only a crime Will Wright committed. Not all evil comes forth from P. Molyneux.

And actually I had more fun with Fable 3 than with Fable 1 (but didn't ever play Fable 2, as it was never released for PC)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 2, 2014, 10:53:38 PM
Wasent Spore also from Peter Molyneux or maybe he was involved?

One of the greatest Hipes and then dissapointments in Game History.

It was a brilliant Idea but utterly made into sh*t by him and EA.

After Black and White 2 and this i decided also never to buy a game from Peter Molyneux again.

Also Fable 1 was a very hiped and then a dissapointment...but still a good game i liked.

(But mostly because of the brilliant Valiant "Jack of Blades" maybe one of the best antagonists in Game History)

But Fable 2-3 was then again totaly crap.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 2, 2014, 3:15:25 PM
Molyneux been in the industry a long time several of the studios he created were brought out by other companies like EA. First game I played of Molyneux was Lemmings. I never tried Black and White 2. I did play the first one. Mega lo Manic was probably the first game that I played of this Genre.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 2, 2014, 1:14:44 PM
Haven't tried Reus (though I bought it) and put some time into Godus, which I had soooo much hope for after Populoous and Black and White 1, and this game is a total piece of shi.... OMFG, unless 22Cans does something miraculous, this is the last thing I every buy from Molyneux.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 31, 2013, 2:47:31 PM
Sovereign wrote:
Black and White 2?

well that was a very bad game compared to Black and White 1 if u didnt played the first one it works fine on Windows 7 i played it again a few months ago.

I liked Black and White 2, it was not like Black and White 1 however I did have fun playing it.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 31, 2013, 3:53:15 AM
Black and White 2?

well that was a very bad game compared to Black and White 1 if u didnt played the first one it works fine on Windows 7 i played it again a few months ago.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 6, 2013, 12:38:13 AM
Hey guys, I was looking for a good god game - like From Dust, Black & White 2 or the upcoming Godus. Though these games seem great, I want to know if there are any other good god games. Preferentially, I wouldn't like very old games, since they wouldn't run on my Windows 7. I would also like a Greek mithology themed, if possible.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 26, 2013, 8:54:22 AM
Reus is more of a puzzle and godus, while real fun, has some limitations on the "god" side.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 25, 2013, 2:56:31 AM
WOW,Final Fantasy,Diablo May it not really "god" game for you, but it my favourite.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 13, 2013, 12:11:04 PM
DarkMeph wrote:
I thought overlord would be on that list but I guess you are not a God in that. I am basing that on the fact that they got Dungeon Keeper.

Despite how absolute holy tits Overlord 1 and 2 are, they're not god-games.

Populous, Black & White, From Dust is all I can think of, but thay've already been listed.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 13, 2013, 10:46:45 AM
I thought overlord would be on that list but I guess you are not a God in that. I am basing that on the fact that they got Dungeon Keeper.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment