Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Which game are you looking forward to, most?

Endless Legend
Dungeon of the Endless
Neither, I wait for the next Endless Space or another addon
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Aug 27, 2013, 7:40:19 AM
Saseav wrote:
a bit sadistic, are we? i want add ons, legend, and dungeons!

Sorry, but the "Dark Moderator" should imply that I'm always more than just a bit sadistic. smiley: wink
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 26, 2013, 8:13:22 PM
Considering I already have a 4X strategy, called endless space, I see no reason to need another. Dungeons of the Endless however sounds very interesting....
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 26, 2013, 7:03:03 PM
Both.

Although I'm leaning towards Endless Legend, because I'm probably going to spend much more time playing it than the Dungeon (but who knows? maybe it'll be the other way around, I;m big fan of both genres and both of those games look equally interesting).
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 26, 2013, 6:25:14 PM
I'll probably buy both.

Dungeons of the Endless seems rather entertaining, and I hope to be something like "Dungeons of Dredmore" but with coop and room managing it could be something new and even more enjoyable.

Endless Legend appears to be some kind of Civilization or Age of Wonders, and is the kind of game to play more time and more "hardcore-like", which would make it even more interesting for longer playtimes.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 26, 2013, 5:54:38 PM
Mega wrote:
Actualy i wonder why there is no "Both" option in that poll.

Well, because I asked for the "most wanted" game. I'm quite sure many people here would buy anything Amplitude might come up with.

Still, Endless Sims... Please not! XD
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 26, 2013, 5:29:28 PM
I just hope that they keep EL and DotE tied into the larger Endless Space universe.

(For example, a blurb about the prison transport being a United Empire ship [seemsmostlikelybasedonshipdesign] transporting political prisoners.)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 26, 2013, 5:05:20 PM
I want them both smiley: smile

Always looking for tactical games. I'd rather spent several hours thinking how to complete objective with my small squad against that large opposite force than be running a corridor made of high-res textures shotting mindless bots\players from the hip. smiley: stickouttongue

Actualy i wonder why there is no "Both" option in that poll.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 26, 2013, 4:37:53 PM
Went with EL but i dont want Amplitude to give up ES. Hope they will keep adding staff for it
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment