Nov 24, 2013, 2:35:28 PM
god i need a new pc at christmas time ;/ i want to play that game
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 16, 2013, 9:36:25 PM
acare84 wrote:
So failure we had? smiley: smile

Getting better and better but still being far off, according to Steam Community Page.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 22, 2014, 5:14:19 AM
The game is not salvageable on any level, regardless of whatever patches they issue. Egosoft is going to be on a bug killing mission that will probably never end because for every bug they fix, they seem to create a dozen more, and for every lame "feature" they try to incorporate, the important ones that never should have been omitted in the first place get left further behind. Personally, I think Egosoft should just close up shop and stop making games altogether.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 22, 2014, 6:46:19 AM
Oh well, i guess I'll still have to wait with my purchase then... or never buy it.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 26, 2013, 12:24:09 AM
InFlamesWeTrust wrote:
Played this at Gamescom, was both impressed and disappointed.

Could you PLEASE elaborate???
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 10, 2013, 9:01:35 AM
I spent many hours on X:Terran Conflict, up until the point where building and placing the stations/pieces got frustrating and commanding a fleet (largest ship class with several 100s set to follow me) got laggy even on my very decent setup.

The fact I could do these things, and poured that many hours shows that I hope a more polished X series comes out this year, so I am looking forward to this. Hopefully it doesn't pull a SoTS2 though :\
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 11, 2013, 12:32:32 PM
X2 I liked I spent ages building my small company and buying ships. I did until I got corrupted saves and then kept getting crash to desktop. It was ported to the mac but lot of people complained there was more bugs than the PC version. I do like the X series and I keep thinking I should install it again and play it. I have a hard time trying to remember the keyboard controls.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 11, 2013, 2:59:51 PM
Oh hell yes. Will be playing the demo at Gamescom smiley: biggrin

I have over 1000 hours of X3:TC and AP. I love those games so damn much!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 11, 2013, 7:55:24 PM
I AM an X fan since a decade now.

i was pretty impressed that Egosoft now finally has a realese date cause it was supposed to be coming 2011 and it was like Duke Nukem Forever in the end.

it will be the perfect gab filler till Star Citizen in 2014
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 13, 2013, 5:20:59 PM
I am looking forward to this a lot. X2 was one of my favourite games, and I followed that up with way too much time spent in X3 and X3:TC. Hopefully they can release a proper version this time, though, instead of something that needs patching instantly to be playable.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 13, 2013, 6:29:17 PM
I really need to play my X3 and all the expansions (eg. TC) more smiley: biggrin

Looks fine smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 17, 2013, 6:28:59 AM
Looks good so far, the one thing I really hoped they improved on is the GUI, the one in X3 pretty much turned me off from further play after sinking around 60 hours into it, essentially just grew tired of it. Looking forward to the next video on game play controls which will show keyboard and mouse controls.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 17, 2013, 10:27:49 AM
ZZGashi wrote:
Looks good so far, the one thing I really hoped they improved on is the GUI, the one in X3 pretty much turned me off from further play after sinking around 60 hours into it, essentially just grew tired of it. Looking forward to the next video on game play controls which will show keyboard and mouse controls.

The gui was pretty overwhelming in X3/TC. Totally agree with you there - But it's one of those things you either grow used to or grow tired of.

But since they are making controllers a built in thing, we might see a controller friendly interface, which at the least means less buttons smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 18, 2013, 6:52:23 AM
Mansen wrote:
The gui was pretty overwhelming in X3/TC. Totally agree with you there - But it's one of those things you either grow used to or grow tired of.

I feel that like with the Grand Strategy Games (Europa IV - I don't play these lol) genre, there is quite a bit of enjoyment from discovering all the finer intricacies of the UI (yet alone mods) and gaining progressive control and understanding of the world. But that like all games only works if you enjoy the genre, and backfires for most first-timers to it! :P :P
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 18, 2013, 7:44:46 AM
A good part of my life was sunk into X3:TC. Although I got turned off by the bad UI, especially when it came to station building and when I started investing in carriers. Hopefully they'll improve those two bits in the next game, and hopefully they'll also improve out of sector combat.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 24, 2013, 2:39:48 AM
I really liked how the trade system work and that fact you could get modules from your ship computer. I had to keep the keyboard commands in front of me to remind myself what button to press when.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 25, 2013, 11:48:57 PM
Played this at Gamescom, was both impressed and disappointed.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment