Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

X: Rebirth anyone?

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Aug 26, 2013, 7:58:18 AM
I was disappointed to find out that you apparantly can't walk around or control other ships than your own unique ship. I was hoping to sit at a flagship's head and bark out commands to my crew. smiley: alder

We'll always have mods though I suppose.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 11, 2013, 5:25:45 PM
Don't flip out yet please smiley: stickouttongue

I'm currently playing X3:TC.

And will most likey got X Rebirth later too smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 11, 2013, 9:19:37 PM
I think I will hold off on X:Rebirth I might wait until there is a bug patch or two out.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 12, 2013, 12:30:52 AM
Random access memory. I watched the trailer and thought "this is going to need 4 gigs", get on steam and check out the system reqs. and the recommended is 8 gigs, I have 2 -_-
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 12, 2013, 1:05:52 AM
T41 wrote:
Random access memory. I watched the trailer and thought "this is going to need 4 gigs", get on steam and check out the system reqs. and the recommended is 8 gigs, I have 2 -_-

You also need a 64 bit operating system. With the new generation of consoles, games are going to require larger specs than they did previously.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 12, 2013, 1:16:03 AM
InFlamesWeTrust wrote:
You also need a 64 bit operating system. With the new generation of consoles, games are going to require larger specs than they did previously.

Ain't that the truth, I hope to scrap my old pc and build a new one. I'm already looking at some RAM and a new CPU (although I might just buy an Alienware smiley: smile) so hopefully I will get up to specs by January.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 12, 2013, 1:25:50 AM
T41 wrote:

Its been a while since I have felt like that lol My workstation kills all gaming reqs. Expensive as all get out though...

but on a side, note, I am not even remotely hyped up about this game... (don't kill me flames! lol)

btw, AlienWares (the desktops) are all hype. You can build a basic PC with the same specs for 1/2-1/4 of the cost I found.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 12, 2013, 7:59:38 AM
Hooray for my wise decision to get 16GB RAM lol

But it's true, the reqs. are getting a bit out of hand smiley: biggrin

(still no prob for me, but for some others...)
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment