Endless universe city-builder

I'd totally buy it!
I'm not so interested in city-builders
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Apr 10, 2014, 9:55:18 AM
Varadhon wrote:
I really miss this series. I remember playing Impressions' first city-builder, the original "Caesar."

Caesar at least got a "sequel" past the Pharaoh/Zeus/Emperor/Caesar III era. In full 3D at that - Pharaoh did also get one (in theory at least), but it wasn't as loyal to the old design.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 9, 2014, 7:48:41 PM
Mansen wrote:
I love city builders and tycoon games. As a genre they have become quite stale these past years - Not a lot of new games coming out.

I still boot up the "City builder series" now and again to play some Pharaoh or Emperor - Or Railroad Tycoon if I want to do some industrialization. Heck even a bit of Victoria 2 if I'm in the mood to push an un-westernized country kicking and screaming into the age of steam and factories. lol

I really miss this series. I remember playing Impressions' first city-builder, the original "Caesar."
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 7, 2014, 1:38:04 PM
I also love city Builder games and sandbox games where every thing is destructable like Minecraft, Terraria and Starbound and if I hear a game based in the endless universe with City building or sandbox genre is in development I will watch it every step of the way smiley: wink
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 7, 2014, 8:04:42 AM
I love city builders and tycoon games. As a genre they have become quite stale these past years - Not a lot of new games coming out.

I still boot up the "City builder series" now and again to play some Pharaoh or Emperor - Or Railroad Tycoon if I want to do some industrialization. Heck even a bit of Victoria 2 if I'm in the mood to push an un-westernized country kicking and screaming into the age of steam and factories. lol
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment