Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Post your picture!

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
May 14, 2014, 10:40:11 AM
I don't know, I have never seen him to verify the reflection as true smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 14, 2014, 11:26:02 AM
Thanks Steph'nie, but now everybody from Amplitude has an excuse not to post his/her picture - because you posted so many of them lol
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 14, 2014, 1:53:14 PM
thats a nice group picture even tho it is not complete and some people have a photo phobia (i tried to find the phobia but it doesn't exsist:P)
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 14, 2014, 2:04:23 PM
LemonadeWarrior wrote:
thats a nice group picture even tho it is not complete and some people have a photo phobia (i tried to find the phobia but it doesn't exsist:P)

Um, doesn't Scopophobia as the fear of beeing looked at include having pictures taken?
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 7, 2014, 9:59:29 PM
My respect - for you for being this open and posting pictures of yourself - especially the ones on the "Female Gamers Group". But I think most of us will kindly refuse this offer (including me) - although meeting the Team in RL is something different.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 8, 2014, 4:16:34 AM
Tredecim wrote:
My respect - for you for being this open and posting pictures of yourself - especially the ones on the "Female Gamers Group". But I think most of us will kindly refuse this offer (including me) - although meeting the Team in RL is something different.

Aww, ok.

The way I see it, I walk around in real life as who I am, so it's just natural for me to be myself and show myself online as well. smiley: smile While I'm sure that people on the internet are more apt to ridicule someone who posts pictures of themselves, it is just the internet, so words written against me wouldn't hurt me.

Wouldn't hurt me in real life either... not as much as it would hurt the other person! ^^
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 8, 2014, 6:27:04 PM
superstargoddess wrote:
Aww, ok.

The way I see it, I walk around in real life as who I am, so it's just natural for me to be myself and show myself online as well. smiley: smile While I'm sure that people on the internet are more apt to ridicule someone who posts pictures of themselves, it is just the internet, so words written against me wouldn't hurt me.

Wouldn't hurt me in real life either... not as much as it would hurt the other person! ^^

Yeah, yeah, your point of view is legit for sure - but it's just "not my way of life". smiley: rollblue

But on the other hand I have no problem giving people info on how I look like in RL. lol
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 8, 2014, 6:29:05 PM
Tredecim wrote:
Yeah, yeah, your point of view is legit for sure - but it's just "not my way of life". smiley: rollblue

But on the other hand I have no problem giving people info on how I look like in RL. lol

I can very well relate to that.

The devs or VIPs on the other hand... Our pictures are not soooo hard to find, especially in the dev blog. That's almost too much for me, already.

Even Steph couldn't flee by being behind the camera, anymore, at least when she received the Unity price for the team. ^^
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 8, 2014, 6:33:36 PM
Pft, I know I'm at least one VIP that can stay off camera forever. smiley: stickouttongue

Not for lack of wanting to make it to the Beers2Gether and similar events...Cursed Atlantic Ocean, being in the way all the time...
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 8, 2014, 6:34:04 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
I can very well relate to that.

The devs or VIPs on the other hand... Our pictures are not soooo hard to find, especially in the dev blog. That's almost too much for me, already.

Even Steph couldn't flee by being behind the camera, anymore, at least when she received the Unity price for the team. ^^

Harrharr, there quite some pictures of Steph'nie - aside the blog - on the net and (almost) nobody knows where lol

[Ido,butIguessSteph'niewontbeamusedifIsharethem.png"alt="smiley:"title=""/>]
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 9, 2014, 12:04:20 AM
I don't even have an avatar pic. *grin* I'll get around to posting a real one though =)
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 9, 2014, 12:24:50 AM
FinalStrigon wrote:
Pft, I know I'm at least one VIP that can stay off camera forever. smiley: stickouttongue

Not for lack of wanting to make it to the Beers2Gether and similar events...Cursed Atlantic Ocean, being in the way all the time...

That's no excuse. You could have made it to the PaX and met some of the devs, there. smiley: wink

(possibly having to get a photography of you taken as a compensation for their time? smiley: stickouttongue )
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 9, 2014, 7:30:06 AM
Nosferatiel wrote:
That's no excuse. You could have made it to the PaX and met some of the devs, there. smiley: wink

(possibly having to get a photography of you taken as a compensation for their time? smiley: stickouttongue )

They were at PAX? Well...dang, I really need to step up my activity around here.

Alas, I still couldn't have gone. Financial issues and all that. Unless they ever come to my small section of my state, or I win the lottery, my face will have to remain hidden from you all. Trust me, it's for the best. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 9, 2014, 11:26:32 AM
Here I have a lot of fun:

This is me and my dogs, I like them a lot, they are very nice to me:

But they eat too much, it cost me a lot of money, hopefully I play in hollywood movies so I make tonshit money.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 9, 2014, 3:32:59 PM
I see what you did there - as already mentioned above, I won't post pictures of myself - but I'l present you my often-used Avatar smiley: biggrin

0Send private message
10 years ago
May 4, 2014, 6:20:54 PM
I looked several pages deep and was surprised that I didn't find a thread like this already! So let's get it started, as it's always interesting to see what type of people are on different forums!

Don't be shy, I'll start!

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
May 10, 2014, 5:22:48 AM
Tredecim wrote:
In Flames with an In Flames Tshirt! *bows* smiley: approval

Ps: adder: I expected you to be somehow .. different lol

Thought it was appropriate :P
0Send private message
?

Click here to login