Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Post your picture!

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 9:00:39 AM
adder wrote:
Go to gamescom? Not extremely far away ^^

Oh lucky me, there's even a chance then to get there - unless I get crushed to death lol

and ofc, I'd need to know when Amplitude would be there... or some of you guys
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 11, 2014, 6:07:55 PM
Adventurer_Blitz wrote:
thats a lot of people in one place,i'm surprised there are not more pictures of nosferatiel and co.

I'm even more picture-phobic than Steph'nie. The only pictures I own of myself in my own house are on my driver's license, health insurance, ID and passport. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 11, 2014, 8:14:38 PM
Well...

InFlamesWeTrust wrote:
Thought it was appropriate :P

Yes it was! smiley: biggrin

adder wrote:
How should I be then? lol

I'm not sure, but you would look dangerously similar to me, if I hadn't changed my haircut at the beginning of this year... lol

Nosferatiel wrote:
You mean NOT half-stripping for an assembly of old ladies who obviously enjoyed the show? smiley: stickouttongue

Imagination can be cruel !
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 11, 2014, 8:18:13 PM
Tredecim wrote:
I'm not sure, but you would look dangerously similar to me, if I hadn't changed my haircut at the beginning of this year... lol
Well, I changed haircut myself ^^

Imagination can be cruel !
That was actually more like the truth, then it was imagination. smiley: mrgreen
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 11, 2014, 8:35:17 PM
Did everyone change his haircut? Me, too... smiley: confused
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 11, 2014, 8:50:22 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:

I guess it's time for us to get tshirts which are resembling our nicks, just in case, if we would meet and not recognise each other - because of the changed haircuts lol

(at the Beer2Gether with Slowhands I only found him because of is Amplitude-Tshirt smiley: biggrin )
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 12:38:20 AM
Nosferatiel wrote:

Well why not post some pics and then we can see? lol
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 4:55:39 AM
Tredecim wrote:
I guess it's time for us to get tshirts which are resembling our nicks, just in case, if we would meet and not recognise each other - because of the changed haircuts lol

(at the Beer2Gether with Slowhands I only found him because of is Amplitude-Tshirt smiley: biggrin )

I already have some smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 8:26:22 AM
InFlamesWeTrust wrote:
I already have some smiley: stickouttongue

Exactly - this was mostly for the rest of us - like adder, Nos, me, etc smiley: biggrin

Ps: I already got some ideas, which shirt to buy, but on the other hand I'll most likely never be in France or anywhere else where Amplitude might be - and I highly doubt that we over here in Austria will ever make an event that's "big" enough so you guys would come over here ...
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 8:37:17 AM
Tredecim wrote:
Exactly - this was mostly for the rest of us - like adder, Nos, me, etc smiley: biggrin

Ps: I already got some ideas, which shirt to buy, but on the other hand I'll most likely never be in France or anywhere else where Amplitude might be - and I highly doubt that we over here in Austria will ever make an event that's "big" enough so you guys would come over here ...
Go to gamescom? Not extremely far away ^^
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 11, 2014, 12:25:38 PM
thats a lot of people in one place,i'm surprised there are not more pictures of nosferatiel and co.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 9:31:34 AM
Tredecim wrote:
Oh lucky me, there's even a chance then to get there - unless I get crushed to death lol

and ofc, I'd need to know when Amplitude would be there... or some of you guys

There's always 5 days of Gamescom. The first day, wednesday, is business only. Not much point to be there, for you. The 2nd and 3rd day where the "Amplitude Devs are around"-days in the last 2 years. So it's the safest bet.

The weekend was the ES promotion shift for Lt_Miles and Meedoc, 2 years ago, when they stood at the ES-booth, next to a helicopter (that thing was loud...) and tried explaining their game to people. No idea if anything alike will happen with EL, this year. smiley: wink
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 9:43:27 AM
So Thursday and Friday then.. is noted, thanks for the info Nos, I'll see if I can get tickets and will ask some locals I know if I can stay over lol
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 1:07:08 PM
Last years Gamescom was really good fun. My feet were broken after it though, so much walking and standing in line lol
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 1:10:11 PM
InFlamesWeTrust wrote:
Last years Gamescom was really good fun. My feet were broken after it though, so much walking and standing in line lol

Yeah, we really broadened your culinary horizon with the Schnitzel crowbar, for good. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 14, 2014, 10:18:21 AM
Some people are missing on this picture (holidays, days off, etc.), but that's us:

And yeah, we can't stand still for a few seconds.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 14, 2014, 10:20:15 AM
Left in the far back. That person is expertly hiding themself in every picture smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 14, 2014, 10:29:34 AM
I'm surprised you haven't added the holy Slowhands-version. XD

And about the one hiding: Isn't he perfectly visible in the reflection of the window in the last picture?
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment