Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Gta v

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Sep 20, 2013, 11:07:36 PM
Mansen wrote:
Thankfully my dad happens to have found a PS3 in working condition at a landfill - the Shell isn't too pretty but it runs fine. A little spit, shine and some duct tape and it'll have a nice home.

Now I just need to find someone who's done with their copy of the game and have a spare controller smiley: money

That's how it's done -and you will enjoy it even more because you fixed it smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 11, 2014, 6:01:53 PM
I got sick of online and waiting for the heists. I traded this game in. I got my money's worth, but I am tired of empty and broken promises.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 5, 2014, 5:10:21 PM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
I didn't like GTA IV that much, so I won't drop any money on it lol

i would recommend it.. it is really nice game and very good graphics
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 28, 2014, 10:41:19 AM
its always possible that gta 5 will come out for pc,it may take 6 months or longer but its still possible.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 2, 2013, 9:38:39 PM
Just a shame that the on-line mode has so many issues at the moment.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 2, 2013, 5:10:15 PM
n18991c wrote:
Indeed, good times will be had by all (those who have a ps3 or xbox lol)

and Im still here, watching gameplay vids on my gaming pc lol
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 2, 2013, 5:03:10 PM
Nasarog wrote:
I just came in to say Hi. Fantastic game. Online opens up next week. Oh man, good times will be had.

Indeed, good times will be had by all (those who have a ps3 or xbox lol)
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 29, 2013, 12:59:10 AM
I just came in to say Hi. Fantastic game. Online opens up next week. Oh man, good times will be had.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 21, 2013, 1:30:58 AM
I still have a PC I found that I pretty much replaced half of with spare parts lol I had to duct tape the Hard drive in place, and it still works to this day. Its amazing what people just throw away...
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 21, 2013, 12:23:21 AM
DarkMeph wrote:
It still amazes me what people throw out that still works even it does not look pretty.

DarkMeph

Probably either something that someone couldn't fence, or someone pulling an insurance scam of some kind. *shrug* Pops also found three perfectly working Blu-Ray players from Samsung last year at the same place. Also suspiciously in working order - But the law is the law. You can legally pick it up if you ask the landfill attendants nicely. smiley: biggrin

Tredecim wrote:
That's how it's done -and you will enjoy it even more because you fixed it smiley: biggrin

Exactly - I had so much fun with my old 360 before it finally gave up. When I got it, it was RROD'ed - opened it, cleaned it up and gave it a new cooler. Managed to run for about a year until the soldering finally gave up (known issue with the early 360s). Kind of miss it though - Never got to complete Red Dead Redemption, even though I still have savegames on my harddrive. smiley: sad
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 18, 2013, 12:29:15 PM
See you guys around Christmas time. As much as I enjoy ES, and even Civ 5..... GTA V is out.

Good times!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 20, 2013, 10:37:43 PM
Mansen wrote:
Thankfully my dad happens to have found a PS3 in working condition at a landfill - the Shell isn't too pretty but it runs fine. A little spit, shine and some duct tape and it'll have a nice home.

Now I just need to find someone who's done with their copy of the game and have a spare controller smiley: money

It still amazes me what people throw out that still works even it does not look pretty.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 20, 2013, 8:23:01 PM

0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 20, 2013, 12:24:10 PM
Mansen wrote:
No PC version smiley: sad

I wish the PC version was out too, but part of me is thankful. Turns out I'm too busy to play anything atm, but hopefully GTA5 will be out in time for my school winter break smiley: smile

Trying to think positive here...
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 20, 2013, 9:17:23 AM
I like the GTA series. I am enjoying GTA 5 and the fact you can swap characters is a great idea.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 18, 2013, 2:51:22 PM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
I didn't like GTA IV that much, so I won't drop any money on it lol

IV was a real chore to get though - I've never managed it personally myself. The game is just so drawn out with forgettable companions and travelling back and forth across the bridges. :/

But since they put in heists - that actually look like they'd work, I might try it. I need a good heist game after the disappointment of Payday 2 - The game with no (functional) singleplayer smiley: cry
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment