Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Steam Wishlist, what's on yours and why?

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Oct 2, 2014, 1:45:16 AM
Right now I'm trying to decide on whether to buy ME shadows of mordor now or wait until the winter sale.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 2, 2014, 5:56:02 PM
T41 wrote:
Right now I'm trying to decide on whether to buy ME shadows of mordor now or wait until the winter sale.

Yea I hesitated too but I think I will be chosing the next Dragon Age instead smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 25, 2014, 8:40:11 PM
Star Drive 2 - not on Steam yet.. but I can't wait until it is

Warlock 2 - love this game
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 26, 2014, 3:23:17 AM
Considering my wishlist is 196 games long at the time of this post, I'm not going to try to justify anything. I generally hit the "add" button any time a game looks interesting and has achievement, cards, or both (with some exceptions).
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 31, 2014, 4:22:26 PM
Mansen wrote:
Talk about getting emotional about something... smiley: sarcastic

The fact that you're calling the game P2W (Also known as Freemium in this particular context) alone shows an obvious ignorance towards the development and communication from the devs during development. Or too naive and ignorant to actually follow the news yourself and rely on the godawful forum chatter that is ridden with cess and flame threads.

0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 20, 2014, 10:45:10 AM
Unclaimed World - Waiting for it to be released so I can have a proper look at it.

Sunless Sea - Same as above.

Plague Inc: Evolved - Waiting for a sale since it is very, very short. I beat the entire game a while back at a friend's house.

Castle Story - Waiting for release.

Contraption Maker (The Incredible Machine, woot!) - Waiting for release.

Civ: Beyond Earth - Waiting for release since I don't like what I am seeing now.

Europa Universalis 4 DLC - I have beta access so I usually wait till they go on sale before buying them.

Recently bought DW:U and helped kickstart Prison Architect so those are off my list. smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 20, 2014, 11:49:07 AM
DCS: A-10C Warthog - http://store.steampowered.com/app/245810/ Would pay full price

Its a study flight sim Ive wanted for a long time now. The A-10 is one of my all time favorite aircraft since childhood. Two reasons are holding me back. The big one is the time investment and two is the peripherals I know Ill want to go with it. At a minimum I would also want a nice joystick, pedals, and throttle. This + Oculus Rift would blow my mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45SvaZlhAJA
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 27, 2014, 10:06:54 AM
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim $20 and I want it for obvious reasons smiley: smile

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition $20 also for obvious reasons smiley: smile

Outlast $20 Mostly Because I like Horror.

Age of Empires III: Complete Collection $40 because I use to have it on disk but disks break....Eventually.

Sid Meier's Civilization IV $20 because I also use to have it on disk and Civ V sucks it big time.

The Stanley Parable $15 Because it looks cool and Fun.

Godus $20 It looks intresting like many Indie games I find.

Rust $20 Another intresting game that Intrests me.

Broken Age -%50 $12.50 The only point and click adventure thats ever intrests me.

Plague Inc: Evolved $15 Cause Viruses.

Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved $4 Cause I use to play it and now I want it.

Pulstar $5 Cause it looks like Geometry Wars.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Thelemonadestand/wishlist/
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 30, 2014, 5:11:27 PM
LemonadeWarrior wrote:

Godus $20 It looks intresting like many Indie games I find.

Not telling you to do anything, but this game is and probably will be garbage for a long time. It's a F2P model that we pay for on PC, but will probably be free on the iPad. The game is a boring clickfest that just plain terrible. I was suckered into buying a copy.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 31, 2014, 6:16:20 AM
I didn't* have much of a wishlist but here's what I've come up with:

1. Transistor

2. CS:GO

3. Ys: Origins

4. Starpoint Gemini 2

5. Stardrive 2 - tbd

6. Below -tbd

7. Hyper Light Drifter -tbd
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 31, 2014, 11:18:14 AM
Nasarog wrote:
It's a F2P model that we pay for on PC, but will probably be free on the iPad. The game is a boring clickfest that just plain terrible. I was suckered into buying a copy.

You're either...

...trolling

...ignorant and naive

...painfully out of touch with development

Now for the sake of discussion I'll assume the last of the three and inform you that the F2P aspect has never been in the PC version at all and never will. As for the clickfest, they removed all of the godawful clicking months ago. The game has changed -a lot- since the first preview version was released to the public.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 31, 2014, 11:38:59 AM
Mansen wrote:
You're either...

...trolling

...ignorant and naive

...painfully out of touch with development

Now for the sake of discussion I'll assume the last of the three and inform you that the F2P aspect has never been in the PC version at all and never will. As for the clickfest, they removed all of the godawful clicking months ago. The game has changed -a lot- since the first preview version was released to the public.

Excuse me, but I own a copy. If stating my opinion has somehow become trolling, especially considering that I didn't say anything nasty or disrespectful, then you sir ARE trolling. You need to step away from the keyboard and do something else. I'm neither trolling, ignorant, naive, painfully out of touch with development or anything of the sort. If LW waits until the game is released as do other future buyers, maybe 22cans will actually release a game worth buying. Kickstarter and early release on steam has created a very strange marketplace.

Anyways, you could have simply disagreed with me, there is no need to get all emotional about it.

Thanks.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 31, 2014, 11:57:09 AM

The fact that you're calling the game P2W (Also known as Freemium in this particular context) alone shows an obvious ignorance towards the development and communication from the devs during development. Or too naive and ignorant to actually follow the news yourself and rely on the godawful forum chatter that is ridden with cess and flame threads.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 31, 2014, 12:03:17 PM
Mansen wrote:

Again with the accusations and name calling. Notice how YOU behave. I am entitled to my opinion. Why are you so combative?
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 31, 2014, 2:13:21 PM
Steph'nie wrote:
Can we stop the off topic argument (in this off topic thread)? smiley: smile Thank you!

Yes - Lets. smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 19, 2014, 1:52:18 PM
If you wish to share. How much are you willing to pay for these games?

Here's mine:

Space Run 50% off - Looks interesting but not full price interesting.

Distant Worlds: Universe 85% off - Terribly ugly game, even if it has the best A.I. (which it doesn't), and the deepest (how deep can it be since it's an RTS)..

Pandora: First Contact 66% off - Beat Firaxis to Alpha Centauri.

Sunless Sea (might pay full price, just too busy to buy now) - I like what I see

Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 50% off - Not impressed. Should have been a $30 expansion.

Warmachine Tactics 66% off - Meh

Plague Inc: Evolved (might pay full price, just too busy to buy now) - Looks good.

Divinity: Original Sin (might pay full price, just too busy to buy now) - Looks very good.

Age of Wonders III 66% off - Meh.

Prison Architect 85% off - Ubber meh.

Transistor 50% off - Looks interesting.

Banished 50% off - Looks interesting.

Warlock 2: the Exiled 85% off - Should have been an expansion. No way am I paying anywhere near full price for this.

That's it for me at the moment...
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 31, 2014, 6:09:30 PM
Steph'nie wrote:
Can we stop the off topic argument (in this off topic thread)? smiley: smile Thank you!

Sure, is there an on -topic forum for this argument instead?

smiley: stickouttongue

Back to the topic: I'll be grabbing Plague INC. Evolved this weekend.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 1, 2014, 7:31:48 AM
Nasarog wrote:
Sure, is there an on -topic forum for this argument instead?
Since it is only between you 2, I'd suggest to use PMs or steam chat / email / skype / ... if you really wish to continue the argument.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 1, 2014, 9:42:28 AM
adder wrote:
Since it is only between you 2, I'd suggest to use PMs or steam chat / email / skype / ... if you really wish to continue the argument.
That was a joke. I've got nothing to say to that gnomic philosopher..
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment