Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Endless Giveaway

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Nov 12, 2014, 4:42:22 PM
How would one become a member/ what does being a member entail? I don't have good enough internet service currently for MP or to contribute to lets play videos, but it is something I want to do when we can get better internet.

And currently, I'm only missing endless space, so atleast one person doesn't have every game. :P
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 24, 2014, 7:14:33 PM
Man, I shouldn't have referred all my people before we started counting :P

But I own the games anyway, hope they have fun. Ill have to congratulate Tiamat when I see him on Steam.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 24, 2014, 1:26:31 PM
Two more winners picked today.

WabbaJack (not sure what his handle is here) for Endless Legend for the most referrals.

Awaken Tiamat (not sure what his handle is here) for Endless Space for 2nd most referrals.

Congrats guys!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 22, 2014, 9:49:18 PM
I won a copy of Dungeon of the Endless in this giveaway and I love it! I like roguelikes a lot and this one is definitely unique. Thanks guys!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 21, 2014, 4:52:05 PM
Monday night 11/24 around 8pm EST we'll be streaming Endless Space. Come join us to try and score a copy. We'll probably suck at it, so come laugh with us or at us. Doesn't make a difference.

http://www.twitch.tv/explorminate
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 18, 2014, 5:02:43 AM
Another winner was selected tonight. Congrats to Varkon.

Next giveaway will be either at the end of the week or start of next week. More info coming soon.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 16, 2014, 10:18:03 PM
Next part of the giveaway is tomorrow night. We'll start a Dungeon of the Endless live stream on our twitch.tv channel. During that stream, we will pick a winner from amongst the chatroom participants.

Again, between 8-8:15pm on 11/17/14, we will be streaming Dungeon of the Endless. One lucky chatroom participant AND eXplorminate group (on steam) member will win a copy. All you have to do is show up and hang out with us, and you stand a chance to get a copy.

Simple as that.

See you tomorrow...

Oh, you want the channel too? here you go. http://www.twitch.tv/explorminate
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 15, 2014, 12:27:37 PM
Mansen wrote:
Phew... two in the morning. Bit early for me smiley: biggrin
We'll give you the results later... but here's what I suspect will happen. DevildogFF will play horribly, and we'll make fun of him 30 seconds after the fact. Some people (not enough in my opinion) will watch the stream live, but we'll all hang out and have a blast..... making fun of DevildogFF playing poorly, and one person will win the game. This person will either be a current eXplorminate (steam group) member, or they will join before the end of the broadcast to get their copy. If they don't, the next person (chosen by RNG) will be awarded the game. All will rejoice, and that stream will end. Afterwards, DevildogFF, Warmacblu and one more person will continue the stream as they do a Star Ruler 2 MP game. We might have a SR2 developer join us to either play, or hang out while we make fun of... not sure yet, but we'll find someone.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 14, 2014, 8:15:01 PM
Next stream will be Monday night after 8pm EST. A copy of Dungeon of the Endless will given out to one random viewer. Come join us on our twitch channel. Only condition is that you must be a steam eXplorminate group member.

http://www.twitch.tv/explorminate/profile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 12, 2014, 4:54:52 PM
Nasarog wrote:
I saw that afterwards... Spambots are getting good.

Join our steam group. That's it!!!

If you want Endless Space, there are 3 opportunities to score a copy. A surefire way is to refer 5 or more people. If you've referred the most, you win. The end. A second way is to catch a livestream on twitch.tv that we'll probably do next week. One random person will be chosen. A 3rd way is to be a member of the steam eXplormiante group because at the end of the month, we'll do a random drawing, and winners will be picked for EL/ES/DotE. The winners get to pick which of the 3 games they'd like. I game per winner.

Alrighty. smiley: biggrin I will give it all a look. Thanks!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 12, 2014, 4:53:23 PM
Mansen wrote:
I think you just replied to a spambot mate - Look at the signature smiley: sweat

I saw that afterwards... Spambots are getting good.

Think_Blindly wrote:
How would one become a member/ what does being a member entail? I don't have good enough internet service currently for MP or to contribute to lets play videos, but it is something I want to do when we can get better internet.

And currently, I'm only missing endless space, so atleast one person doesn't have every game. :P

Join our steam group. That's it!!!

If you want Endless Space, there are 3 opportunities to score a copy. A surefire way is to refer 5 or more people. If you've referred the most, you win. The end. A second way is to catch a livestream on twitch.tv that we'll probably do next week. One random person will be chosen. A 3rd way is to be a member of the steam eXplormiante group because at the end of the month, we'll do a random drawing, and winners will be picked for EL/ES/DotE. The winners get to pick which of the 3 games they'd like. I game per winner.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 8, 2014, 2:44:47 AM
As a celebration of the Fall releases of Endless Legend and Dungeon of the Endless as well as the upcoming update to Endless Space, we were fortunate enough to be given several copies of these games by Amplitude Studios. Over the course of the next couple weeks, eXplorminate members new and old will be given multiple chances to win copies of all three titles.

Come to our site http://www.explorminate.com/endless-giveaway/ to see how you can get yourself a copy. There will be several opprtunities to win one.

Please join us and enjoy the community you’re helping us build. The more of us that there are, the more likely we are to run these contests on a regular basis. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to one of the administrators here on the steam group (DevildogFF, Warmacblu or Nasarog) or on the site (eXplorminate.com).

Follow us on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Explorminate/1501072723467701

Follow us on twitter

https://twitter.com/eXplorminate
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 12, 2014, 3:43:39 PM
melkathi wrote:
Does it count as a shameless plug if it is in a thread dedicated to what you are shamelessly pluggin? smiley: smile

The plug is for our website and steam group.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 12, 2014, 3:19:24 PM
Does it count as a shameless plug if it is in a thread dedicated to what you are shamelessly pluggin? smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 12, 2014, 3:14:47 PM
xenon99 wrote:
I would like to get a copy of it...
Come register in our steam group, eXplorminate, and there is a announcement on our website with the rules eXplorminate.com

Meanwhile, tonight at 8:15pm est (US time) we'll be hosting a twichcast/stream on our twitch.tv channel... you got it.. eXplorminate, and one lucky eXplorminate group member (last check was 470 members) will get a copy of Endless Legend Emperor edition.

Good luck.

p.s. - lots of shameless plugs in there...
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 11, 2014, 10:21:21 PM
Well if I win, I hope you redraw then because it wouldn't be good if I won too often this early in the site's life smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 11, 2014, 9:22:32 PM
Ravenel wrote:
I already own all the games, but wouldn't mind winning them for my friends.

However that is not my main interest. Took a quick glance around your site. Are you guys interested in another person to be involved in lets plays and streams?

Always. I use the same S/N on Steam. Friend me there and let's talk.

VieuxChat wrote:
I think that most people that come here already have the games.

Not always.

melkathi wrote:
Yup, if I hadn't already won Civ:BE and thus should not really be in the random draw for a while in the first place ( :P ), I'd try to win a copy for the odd friend.

Everyone is qualified in a random drawing.... otherwise it wouldn't be random smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 11, 2014, 8:26:10 PM
Nasarog wrote:
No one likes free stuff... wow.

smiley: frown

I already own all the games, but wouldn't mind winning them for my friends.

However that is not my main interest. Took a quick glance around your site. Are you guys interested in another person to be involved in lets plays and streams?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 11, 2014, 6:05:57 PM
Yup, if I hadn't already won Civ:BE and thus should not really be in the random draw for a while in the first place ( :P ), I'd try to win a copy for the odd friend.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 11, 2014, 5:22:33 PM
Never hurts to win a copy for a friend - And the steam forums (for most games) always get filled with "begging" threads. I can't think that there isn't a market for giveaways given those conditions.

It's all about exposure - Here, there and everywhere (hence the referral prizes)
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 11, 2014, 4:42:16 PM
Nasarog wrote:
No one likes free stuff... wow.

smiley: frown

I think that most people that come here already have the games.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 9, 2014, 6:07:07 PM
Really? That's kind of sad. smiley: frown

I personally don't refer anyone as such - But I do mention the website to anyone who expresses interest in 4X. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment